Amanda Seales opens up about not being recognized in black spaces within the industry

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm honestly a little surprised, though there aren't a lot of "Black spaces" in Hollywood that aren't just dumping grounds for excess capital from the hip-hop industry or that are soft-shoe offsets of the chitlin circuit.

I'd imagine she's also burned some bridges. I don't understand the desire to be in the entertainment industry so badly when you have a solid education, a brand, and access to much more fulfilling careers.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch comes across as incredibly annoying and draining to be around, I can see why people don’t fukk with her
She the dame dash of her circle

She thinks it comes of like she being real

But it’s draining we all have that type of person around

But the problem is they themselves don’t know why people don’t mess with them

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
This the only version of her I fukk with

amanda-diva-.jpg

Amanda post MTV Sucka Free Countdown :camby:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm not really a fan of her's but she's right in what she's saying. There's celebs that have done way less than her but are honored and loved at numerous black events.. But I don't know her personally and it could be that her personality keeps Black Hollywood a good distance away from her. Its still a little weird how they don't f*ck with her though. Almost the same space that Donald Glover is in tbh.