Amanda Seales double downs on her not being universally accepted amongst the black community

Daps
That first headline is delicious.

"I deserve to be protected and appreciated" :mjlol:

Whose womans is this. Imagine being so mad that people don't like you that you cry and then film yourself whining for views and donations :russell:

Nobody is entitled to fame and nobody is entitled to being loved by a mass of people. How has she lived this long and is only realizing that now? :gucci:
Needs to read the work of Kishimi and Koga....

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
looks like someone close to her finally told her no one likes being around you :yeshrug:

Actually rocked w/ about 80% of what she says. Good that she's doing the work internally to realize that it can't be everyone else all the time. She still needs to square away that final 20% but at least she's more aware than when the thread started

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
looks like someone close to her finally told her no one likes being around you :yeshrug:

Hell has frozen over. :ohhh:

Even though there was still the “I’m sorry but not sorry if you were offended” sentiment, she seems to finally realize it can’t be everyone and not her.

And :mjlol: @ “you can leave comments on my Patreon.” The nerve.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

she identified the problem (which even strangers on the internet could see was her problem from the outside idk how she didn't know what's obviously going on in her own personal life)

then went on to ramble, act desperate to be friends with celebs, make excuses, play victim and still act like an annoying exhausting bytch that nobody wants to be around :dead:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Actually rocked w/ about 80% of what she says. Good that she's doing the work internally to realize that it can't be everyone else all the time. She still needs to square away that final 20% but at least she's more aware than when the thread started

Hell has frozen over. :ohhh:

Even though there was still the “I’m sorry but not sorry if you were offended” sentiment, she seems to finally realize it can’t be everyone and not her.

And :mjlol: @ “you can leave comments on my Patreon.” The nerve.

she identified the problem (which even strangers on the internet could see was her problem from the outside idk how she didn't know what's obviously going on in her own personal life)

then went on to ramble, act desperate to be friends with celebs, make excuses, play victim and still act like an annoying exhausting bytch that nobody wants to be around :dead:

Like every other woman, she only notices her flaws when she's washed and ran thru. Imagine working on herself in her 20s.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
i5-U9t.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Like every other woman, she only notices her flaws when she's washed and ran thru. Imagine working on herself in her 20s.
:laff: :laff: That’s actually funny, but a lot of times ppl don’t say shyt to women when we’re younger. Especially if you’re young and attractive. Hopefully you have a good family around you to keep you grounded and give you decent social skills.

As for Amanda- she’s more of a special case because there are women who are a$$holes who still get more love than her. Her issue is she is insufferable. Intelligent, well-read, maybe means well, but insufferable.

What I will say is the way she behaves— that’s kinda learned behavior. There’s a softness or nurturing that wasn’t present when she was growing up, so she can’t recognize that she needs to give that to other people because she isn’t receiving it herself.

It’s not an excuse, and she needs to work on it, but I get it. It can be a trauma response.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
ehhh, its probably cap. shes just realizing appealing to truth is the only way people will pay attention like they used to. this gets her a little bump of attention to get her to the next fix.