Amanda Seales double downs on her not being universally accepted amongst the black community

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
How do you get upset that people don't like you and and then prove their point by doing exactly that? Only a delusional ego would think that you can bully yourself to a place of respect. She is not the asset she thinks she is nor the talent.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
She's the type of person that wants to preach in a room full of people that want to party. She doesn't understand the she's a dikkhead.

And the worst thing about the Myron Rolle shyt is it wasn't about her. It was supposedly about two other women who she knew or reached out to her but they never surfaced. She was telling someone else's business and we don't even know if these people wanted their shyt out like that.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
She's the type of person that wants to preach in a room full of people that want to party. She doesn't understand the she's a dikkhead.

And the worst thing about the Myron Rolle shyt is it wasn't about her. It was supposedly about two other women who she knew or reached out to her but they never surfaced. She was telling someone else's business and we don't even know if these people wanted their shyt out like that.
Hell we don't even know if they exist.
Remember, she said Jussie Smollet was "lowkey noble" for lying.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This is what happens when people can’t accept that their time is over. I don’t hate her or anything but she can be annoying at times. It’s like she’s begging for attention. I be seeing her on the game show 10 words or less… it’s over B! Just accept it. :yeshrug: Your day 1s might still rock with you but that’s about it. Move on.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

those people never ever existed breh

she wanted myron to go down and fukk up his life

he said he willing go to go to court for that and even keep the woman from being from being seen

Amanda backed down

i followed that story

she just wanted to toss dirt on her name

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what happens when people can’t accept that their time is over. I don’t hate her or anything but she can be annoying at times. It’s like she’s begging for attention. I be seeing her on the game show 10 words or less… it’s over B! Just accept it. :yeshrug: Your day 1s might still rock with you but that’s about it. Move on.
I wonder if this got anything to do with that gold party

all of the insecure cast was there as well as up and comers

and a few issa raye says alot of deals and parts for future shows come out of there

:ohhh:

I cant lie i would be salty to if i was not there as a black actor or actress