Amanda seales calls tariq out for calling her not attractive

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Is she the chick that tried to stand up for the Nigerian woman who talked down on Tevin Campbell?
yeah this is her. She was all in that video talking bout "what, she aint black enough?!" bucking her eyes all hard in reference to that Luvvie lady shytting on Tevin Campbell.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
I would lick the box right after she pee’d. :yeshrug:. Always had a thing for her since her MTV days and still do :manny:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm curious how he shyts on her by saying she constantly shyts on black people when everytime I hear his name it's about him attacking some black person. And I do know plenty of black women that think she's hilarious and are big fans. She's not my taste even though I do think she's sexy as hell.
They usually attack him first. He has a way of getting white supremacists, c00ns and bedwenches all in their feelings...sometimes ALL at same time. It's one of my favorite sources of entertainment along with Lakers winning and D'Tective Russell ballin.:banderas:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
You're threads about bed bucking are way worse than my threats to an imaginary screen name.

Go cry somewhere else p*ssy
You need to open a window in that basement the lack of air to your brain got you talking you'd do something in real life, that you'd never, ever, ever do which is talk like that to any black man standing in front of you.

Finish your box of cookies and shut the fukk up.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah this is her. She was all in that video talking bout "what, she aint black enough?!" bucking her eyes all hard in reference to that Luvvie lady shytting on Tevin Campbell.

What the hell someone shytting on tevin campbell. What the fukk was that all about man?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
What the hell someone shytting on tevin campbell. What the fukk was that all about man?
remember when Aretha Franklin died, and people suggested Tevin Campbell sing at her funeral. Then the Nigerian Luvvie with a history of saying slick shyt about AAs popped talking about "what kind of talent rock did they find Tevin Campbell under?". Then when AAs called out the Luvvie woman, Amanda Seales jumped in defending her. It was whole thing online last year.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
remember when Aretha Franklin died, and people suggested Tevin Campbell sing at her funeral. Then the Nigerian Luvvie with a history of saying slick shyt about AAs popped talking about "what kind of talent rock did they find Tevin Campbell under?". Then when AAs called out the Luvvie woman, Amanda Seales jumped in defending her. It was whole thing online last year.

Yeah when they called out Luvvie for it she doubled down. These women on twitter talk shyt about people and never apologize, instead double down. It's why none of them have a man, they have 0 humility.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You need to open a window in that basement the lack of air to your brain got you talking you'd do something in real life, that you'd never, ever, ever do which is talk like that to any black man standing in front of you.

Finish your box of cookies and shut the fukk up.

ive fukked up about 5 coli members in real life. I did lose one fade tho I admit.

Now stop quoting me you unfunny buck. You bring absolutely nothing interesting to this forum.