Amanda seales calls tariq out for calling her not attractive

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I went to her stand up show last year and the audience was 95% black women :yeshrug:
I was seated at a table with 3 black women (was on date with 1 other two were just random chicks they seated us with)
Had to constantly stop myself from :mjpls:the other chicks in front my date as they giggled about jokes about getting dikk
Personally I don’t find her sexy but at least half her set was about sex....she seem like a freak to me
And maybe more importantly she was influencing her mostly black female audience to be open minded about sex :yeshrug:
If a group of dudes had went to that show I’m confident they could bagged something

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My comment has nothing to do with the thread, I actually agree with him.

@AquaCityBoy is just a fukk nikka and a c00n

At least I'm not DM'ing underage girls:

3135gd5.jpg

10fuoid.jpg

What’s the most Simp shyt you’ve seen on the coli.. Ima go with @penfield

:hubie:.

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
I went to her stand up show last year and the audience was 95% black women :yeshrug:
I was seated at a table with 3 black women (was on date with 1 other two were just random chicks they seated us with)
Had to constantly stop myself from :mjpls:the other chicks in front my date as they giggled about jokes about getting dikk
Personally I don’t find her sexy but at least half her set was about sex....she seem like a freak to me
And maybe more importantly she was influencing her mostly black female audience to be open minded about sex :yeshrug:
If a group of dudes had went to that show I’m confident they could bagged something

My nikka what is the point of this post :dwillhuh:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm curious how he shyts on her by saying she constantly shyts on black people when everytime I hear his name it's about him attacking some black person. And I do know plenty of black women that think she's hilarious and are big fans. She's not my taste even though I do think she's sexy as hell.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Oh my gawwwwd who cares :noah: she didn't even call him by name. Y'all make every event in brehs life a thread.

• "Tariq Nasheed says he might go to the Lakers game"
  • "Waiter at Cheesecake Factory speaks out on tip from Tariq Nasheed"
  • "Tariq Nasheed stool sample collected from Cheesecake Factory"
  • "Tariq Nasheed livestreaming some drumsticks on the grill"
  • "Tariq Nasheed is worried about some ashyness on his left elbow"
  • "Tariq Nasheed's doctor suggests he stop pop lockin so much"
  • "Tariq Nasheed shares his thoughts on Elroy Jetson"

:what: :dahell: