Amanda Bynes Placed on Psychiatric Hold, Found Naked and Roaming Streets

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear I read somewhere that he was studying killers and trying to tap into the mind of the criminally insane, so he can play Joker.

“He was having fun. He wasn’t depressed about the Joker,” his sister said. However, the lengths to which he went to play the character have been well documented.

Ledger said in a New York Times interview that playing the Joker was ‘physically and mentally draining’. It also affected his already troubled sleep, with the actor saying that he could manage just around two hours of sleep on certain days.

Ledger famously locked himself away in a hotel room and maintained a diary to prepare for the role. He told Empire in a 2007 interview, “It’s a combination of reading all the comic books I could that were relevant to the script and then just closing my eyes and meditating on it. I sat around in a hotel room in London for about a month, locked myself away, formed a little diary and experimented with voices — it was important to try to find a somewhat iconic voice and laugh. I ended up landing more in the realm of a psychopath — someone with very little to no conscience towards his acts. He’s just an absolute sociopath, a cold-blooded, mass-murdering clown.”

A documentary featuring Ledger’s father, Kim, shed some light on the notes the actor made in his diary. Glimpses of the little journal showed images of hyenas, pictures of the character Alex DeLarge from the film A Clockwork Orange, and also handwritten dialogue. The final page of the diary had the words ‘bye bye’ written in large letters. “It was hard to read that,” Kim Ledger said in the documentary. “He galvanized the upcoming character. That was typical of Heath. He would do that. He liked to dive into his characters, but this time he really took it up a notch,” Ledger’s father added.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Actually this is a false statement.
  • The Dark Knight's filming (pre-editting) ended on November 15th, 2007
  • Heath died during the filming of The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassuson January 22, 2008
Heath was having Insomnia issues from the workload of The Dark Knight, having Holiday Break, and then filming his next movie in 2 months, in which at the same time he began to have respiratory issues because of film in cold, rainy sets. So he had an accidental overdose trying to get some rest filming basically back to back movies.

There was no mental problems, just exhaustion.

That is a mental health issue though. If you are having bouts of insomnia, it's almost always from stress/anxiety. And we know of course movie filming schedule don't stop for no one, every delay costs more money. If he was at the point where it was so bad he was willing to take more of his med than prescribed to find some relief, that's down bad mentally.

If he were to rewind, he would have backed out of the role, and got help to realize it's okay to take breaks from work, and not continuously push yourself past the the brink. Not to feel FOMO coming off his huge star bump from Dark Knight, and people will be there to ask him for roles still if he needed to sort shyt out.

Can't say his death wasn't mental health related imo, whatever narrative you want to go with.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
What did they do to Her and Brittany

glad Im not a whtie bytch in hollyweird.:sadcam:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
She became a Ordained Minister and does Podcasts and small time TV Gigs; she is comfortable with her life it seems.

As far as Amanda, she was 13 when she started on ALL THAT. I know Dan Schneider has some of the blame with this, but this is also the pitfalls of being a Child Star. When your a Child Star and trying to go to School, your actually more prone to being bullied because of two things:
  1. Kids are afraid of talking to you because your a celebrity
  2. Bullies see you as a big target
So despite kids being famous on television, they usually are very lonely off screen... and then when they finally get away from school, they suddenly want to party hard and be wild... trying to be a kid that reclaims a lost childhood.

Using Lori Beth, she was 18 when All That started, coming right out of high school I think. So she didn't have to worry about High School life and had a social sphere that she could trust vs. Amanda, who grew up on television and felt the pressure to still be famous but also trying to be young.

Basically she fell into the same pitfall as Lindsay Lohan and Brittney Spears.
what's her face from icarly and josh pecked talked about these same pitfalls

peck said hw was doing coke and shyt that's how he got thin on drake and josh

and the icarly chick is glad her mom dead..her mom was a fukking psyccho