Amanda Bynes Placed on Psychiatric Hold, Found Naked and Roaming Streets

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I fukked with this chick once that was her social worker.

She told me that She's the Man is the movie that fukked her up mentally for some reason. And that she had no real friends and would constantly ask her to hang out even though that was obviously inappropriate.

Hope she gets better :francis:
What did Channing Tatum do to her? :lupe:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I fukked with this chick once that was her social worker.

She told me that She's the Man is the movie that fukked her up mentally for some reason. And that she had no real friends and would constantly ask her to hang out even though that was obviously inappropriate.

Hope she gets better :francis:

She discussed how dressing up as a man affected her:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
hollywood is very hard on young girls
It’s crazy

I thought she beat the odds

Wasn’t she getting into producing right before she went crazy?

Probably pissed off the wrong person and got hit with that dope needle

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
fukking TMZ and their racist bullshyt, it never fails.

WHITE Hollywood fukked this girl up yet thank goodness those black skid row residents didn’t hurt her.
Skid Row is a mess. EVERYONE out here knows it’s bad. Don’t know why you think it’s a race thing since homelessness and drug use knows no color.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
She discussed how dressing up as a man affected her:

Folks fail to understand the dedication of being an actor or actress. Especially involving certain roles that come with the territory.

• Hallie Berry got haunted by Dorothy Dandridge
  • Ole boy from Jesus and the Black Messiah was fukked up beyond repair playing the role of the informant
  • Health Ledger pretty much killed himself because he became so dark in order to become the Joker
  • Denzel was so in tune to the Malcolm X character (despite not really knowing much about Malcolm), that he knew which glasses that Malcolm wore on certain days
That alone takes a toll on your mental state. You wonder why actors like Daniel Day Lewis fall back after a good amount of years from a role...because they have to reset their mindset in order to become themselves again.

Its not even a "Hollyweird" thing (which can easily contribute to the mindsets of most actors), it's a mental issue. Hence, why I appreciate actors like Laurenz Tate because they know when to cut the shyt off. They try not to lose their soul, but give out the best performances that are so overlooked due to them not becoming larger than the role they are trying to portray.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Skid Row is a mess. EVERYONE out here knows it’s bad. Don’t know why you think it’s a race thing since homelessness and drug use knows no color.

Breh....this is not normal...

I remember my wife and I look at this video and it made us drop our jaws. As somebody who endured homelessness with my family, this is sick. The worse thing about it, is that it's a three card Monty. You don't know the circumstances due to stigma. For every drug addict, there's somebody that legit fell on hard times.

Hell, around the parts I used to live at was downright sad. You had folks sleeping on the ground like it's nothing. Lined up near a bus stop just shooting the shyt in blankets and etc. I remember us driving by and seeing this lady with a sign up asking for money for her kids to have enough to pay the hotel room.

This is sad. And it hurts that I can't do much except what I can. If I could have Mr. Beast type of funds, I would make places like Skid Row and Kensington Ave (Philly brehs IYKYK) have no more of the reputation because the folks that deserve it will get the means to start all over again, while the ones that are just there to give them a reconsideration of doing better.

I'm a dreamer though....18 hour dreamer :mjcry:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Now that's a name I haven't heard in forever. I wonder what she's up to now. :ohhh:

She became a Ordained Minister and does Podcasts and small time TV Gigs; she is comfortable with her life it seems.

As far as Amanda, she was 13 when she started on ALL THAT. I know Dan Schneider has some of the blame with this, but this is also the pitfalls of being a Child Star. When your a Child Star and trying to go to School, your actually more prone to being bullied because of two things:
  1. Kids are afraid of talking to you because your a celebrity
  2. Bullies see you as a big target
So despite kids being famous on television, they usually are very lonely off screen... and then when they finally get away from school, they suddenly want to party hard and be wild... trying to be a kid that reclaims a lost childhood.

Using Lori Beth, she was 18 when All That started, coming right out of high school I think. So she didn't have to worry about High School life and had a social sphere that she could trust vs. Amanda, who grew up on television and felt the pressure to still be famous but also trying to be young.

Basically she fell into the same pitfall as Lindsay Lohan and Brittney Spears.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Folks fail to understand the dedication of being an actor or actress. Especially involving certain roles that come with the territory.

• Hallie Berry got haunted by Dorothy Dandridge
  • Ole boy from Jesus and the Black Messiah was fukked up beyond repair playing the role of the informant
  • Health Ledger pretty much killed himself because he became so dark in order to become the Joker
  • Denzel was so in tune to the Malcolm X character (despite not really knowing much about Malcolm), that he knew which glasses that Malcolm wore on certain days
That alone takes a toll on your mental state. You wonder why actors like Daniel Day Lewis fall back after a good amount of years from a role...because they have to reset their mindset in order to become themselves again.

Its not even a "Hollyweird" thing (which can easily contribute to the mindsets of most actors), it's a mental issue. Hence, why I appreciate actors like Laurenz Tate because they know when to cut the shyt off. They try not to lose their soul, but give out the best performances that are so overlooked due to them not becoming larger than the role they are trying to portray.

I would say Amanda and Heath were more from already have mental problems, and these roles, which more stable people would be able to play and move on from or not have existential crisis from them. (I can think of a dozen actors and shows).

I mean c'mon, she freaked out and got shook to her core from playing a boy for ONE MOVIE. It wasn't even a serious flick like that....

5e6bb43d235c18575166b403

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Health Ledger pretty much killed himself because he became so dark in order to become the Joker

Actually this is a false statement.
  • The Dark Knight's filming (pre-editting) ended on November 15th, 2007
  • Heath died during the filming of The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassuson January 22, 2008
Heath was having Insomnia issues from the workload of The Dark Knight, having Holiday Break, and then filming his next movie in 2 months, in which at the same time he began to have respiratory issues because of film in cold, rainy sets. So he had an accidental overdose trying to get some rest filming basically back to back movies.

There was no mental problems, just exhaustion.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Actually this is a false statement.
  • The Dark Knight's filming (pre-editting) ended on November 15th, 2007
  • Heath died during the filming of The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassuson January 22, 2008
Heath was having Insomnia issues from the workload of The Dark Knight, having Holiday Break, and then filming his next movie in 2 months, in which at the same time he began to have respiratory issues because of film in cold, rainy sets. So he had an accidental overdose trying to get some rest filming basically back to back movies.

There was no mental problems, just exhaustion.

I swear I read somewhere that he was studying killers and trying to tap into the mind of the criminally insane, so he can play Joker.