Amanda Bynes or Lindsay Lohan which fall off was worse?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Freaky Friday is one of my favorite movies of all time. Jamie Lee Curtis was amazing in it but Lindsay Lohan really held her own too. I was just watching it the other day and thinking how sad it was how Lohan turned out.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Emma Stone took her spot real quick :pachaha:
Not really. Emma Stone really blew up after Easy A. She was 22 at the time. Lohan was a child star who's celebrity faded as she got older. By the time Lohan was about 20 it was over for her for the most part. Emma Stone never had to really transition from being a child actor into being an adult one. Many people botch that transition.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lohan could’ve written her own ticket and been it girl for a few years
word... her and labeouf are the worst.. She was the next Julia Roberts and he was the next Tom Hanks... That's 20-30-50 year careers, 20 million a film, back end profits, top of the world talent.. then they both went fukking crazy and lost it all. worst part is with labeouf.. you go see a movie like Fury, and you see he still has it. But then he shows up on some Trump shyt, high as fukk, beating up random people

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Amanda's childhood was all the way fukked up

1412971556935_wps_9_amandabynes4_jpg.jpg

I watched a short documentary on the creepy guy in the hot tub (Dan Schneider) last year. Here it is if anyone is interested:

As for who fell off worse? Lindsey. I don't think she'd be in Emma Stone's position because Emma is a far more talented actress, but I have no doubt she would have been in some more better films had she not fallen off.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I watched a short documentary on the creepy guy in the hot tub (Dan Schneider) last year. Here it is if anyone is interested:

As for who fell off worse? Lindsey. I don't think she'd be in Emma Stone's position because Emma is a far more talented actress, but I have no doubt she would have been in some more better films had she not fallen off.

So Dennis from Head of the Class is a pedo. WOW!!

Lindsay was just as talented as Emma from an acting perspective. Even her 5-6 lines in Bobby were great. And no matter what, she's a scene stealer. Emma never had that gravitas.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
So Dennis from Head of the Class is a pedo. WOW!!

Lindsay was just as talented as Emma from an acting perspective. Even her 5-6 lines in Bobby were great. And no matter what, she's a scene stealer. Emma never had that gravitas.

He was also the manager of The Good Burger in a lot of the All That skits. Hell, when they talked about his foot fetish I remembered that Nick's logo was once a foot.

Lindsey did have a screen presence, but I don't think she's had a scene like this:

To each their own though. :manny:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Did Lindsay turn racist like Amanda did?

Lindsay tried popping shyt to a Syrian refugee and legit tried kidnapping her kids. She got smacked the fukk up and tried to get sympathy on Instagram/Twitter and got roasted :russ:

Amanda could've been a huge TV star though. She had that show on CW that was doing pretty well with Jenny Garth. Her ceiling probably could've been Kaley Cuoco.