AMA: I applied and made it to the final round of WWE interviews

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
and it warranted a AMA?

I have been asked multiple times about the process and some insight regarding how things work, opportunities and just the general temperature of the company. I'm bored at work and killing time by doing this.

Regarding my pay, I'm fortunate to have parents who understand that it's expensive to live on my own.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Compensation was around 60K with health benefits, tuition reimbursement, tickets, merchandise, on site gym that VKM uses and pre tax transportation credits.
Billinaire Vinny out here starvin folks :hhh:

60K in Texas is good, in ATL....but in NYC or boughie Greenwhich CT, that's not too great.

And bet you'd be working round the clock

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Billinaire Vinny out here starvin folks :hhh:

60K in Texas is good, in ATL....but in NYC or boughie Greenwhich CT, that's not too great.

And bet you'd be working round the clock

While you're correct, given the level of experience necessary for the role it was better than what I expected.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Interesting. Wish you would have got the job breh. Being on creative has always been a dream job but I then I realize my boss would be Vince McMahon.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Literally the only other decent wrestling forum that ever existed, besides TSC of course. Wasn't it two posters that were hired by WWE that got snitched on by a "super mark" (wrestler stalker) forum since CZW Fans were cyber bullying them/photoshopping their creepy ass photos? :mjlol: Maybe I'm not remembering correctly.
Yeah, it had to do with :troll: another board. Someone from that board snitched.

fukkin idiots. Those a$$holes shouldn't have done such childish stuff. :snoop:

I just found out about ZandigFans, which is the clone of it. Seen a bunch of familiar usernames, too. I don't think I'll go back tho. :ld:

I think it was only 1 cat that was working with the E :jbhmm: