Am I the only who notices how much King of th Hill makes fun of Cacs?

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it's shytting on them, but showing just how flawed they are. Like the whole neighborhood hiding who Joseph's father is from Dale. They know he loves that boy and would probably kill himself if he found out, so they keep it under wraps. Although the fact that noone checked John redcorn for the years of fukking around with his wife is suspect

It makes sense. When they did the snipe hunt boomhauer told the park ranger the entire truth. As loyal as boomhauer was, that was always wierd to me. So being a ranger makes sense from that point.
I dunno breh at this point they both got equal clout with the neighborhood. I mean john red corn is there for his son an shyt and everyone seems to facilitate their affair:russ:
Plus nobody fukks with dale's goofy ass like that in the neighborhood.
Shii he probably knows on some lowkey cuckold tip:scust:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
latest

The fact that this nikka was smashing Dales wife and everyone knew except him

and she even had Redcorn kid that she was raising with Dale was the funniest shyt :heh::heh:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I dunno breh at this point they both got equal clout with the neighborhood. I mean john red corn is there for his son an shyt and everyone seems to facilitate their affair:russ:
Plus nobody fukks with dale's goofy ass like that in the neighborhood.
Shii he probably knows on some lowkey cuckold tip:scust:

john redcorn was trying to be there for his son when it became obvious that he was a strong native american, but dale raised that boy and nobody let him forget that shyt. then when he found out he had a daughter, he jumped off of joseph nuts and on to her.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should do a live movie

Hank Hill one of the goat TV dads

Hank was a redneck republican

Bobby was that white liberal
Asian gf Indian/white best friend
Admired black culture

That 90s had some of the best written tv shows of all time shyt done fell off
My GOAT show:wow:

I've always felt it was an animated sitcom. The story lines could have easily been written for live action. I loved it but that is also a reason a lot of people didn't, since it stayed in realty for the most part & wasn't over the top

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
john redcorn was trying to be there for his son when it became obvious that he was a strong native american, but dale raised that boy and nobody let him forget that shyt. then when he found out he had a daughter, he jumped off of joseph nuts and on to her.
Dale had a daughter?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
It makes sense. When they did the snipe hunt boomhauer told the park ranger the entire truth. As loyal as boomhauer was, that was always wierd to me. So being a ranger makes sense from that point.
Also as a kid during the volunteer firefighting episode after Hank Dale Boomhauer and Bill burnt down the firehouse and was about to go to jail and Hank found a way to get all of them out of trouble by blaming the old dude that had recently died for having that faulty electric sign plugged in all the time when everyone co-signed except for Boomhauer who was like ":usure:fukk no we ain't lying on the dead Dale did it" but they still got set free I was like ":what:fukk you Boomhauer snitching on your boys" but at the end when he was revealed as a Texas Ranger it had me like " :ohhh:no wonder he snitched Boomhauer is the law"