Am I the only poster on here who is tired of the troll posts and dumb expose threads?

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
u must live in a real-boring, soft-shell country suburb then . .. u aint got no street life to experience all that in person ?!?!..

I live on the south side of Chicago, breh. All the drama and fukkery around here leads to fistfights and shootouts :ld:.

I ain't got the time for neither.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
if the fukkery didnt exist in tlr, this forum would be dead as shyt :rudy:

When you gonna let me rub my dikk between your forearm and bicep? :shaq:

All you gotta do is stand still like this:

tumblr_m32m5mWlEZ1qkxedro1_1280.jpg

And let me do all the work. :jawalrus:

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
I live on the south side of Chicago, breh. All the drama and fukkery around here leads to fistfights and shootouts :ld:.

I ain't got the time for neither.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP0wsET8__Y]Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Part II [HQ] - YouTube[/ame]

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
These trolls have this board in a damn headlock right now. Don't turn the Coli into another hamster type forum brehs. I may get a lot of hate for this thread but :manny:

You must have something to hide. Play your position and you wont get hurt.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
you posted a picture of yourself, then someone makes a thread using those pictures!!! EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbl.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Only thing tired about these "expose" threads is the off peak hours in which they take place, I always seem to miss em :sadcam:

...then I gotta read thru 30 pages :sadbron:

while IM here I might as well say if you get exposed...show some class breh and take your public flogging like a man, no need to reply to every single post :snoop:

adina olano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im also tired of black "men" on here always shytting on black women. you like other women of races thats fine but dont sit there and put black women down just because your crap and your crappiness attracted crap quality black women. its embarrassing considering the fact that alottttt of nonblacks sit here and read those posts and take it back to their communities and laugh at us. its getting to a point where it is ridiculous and not that damn somber. i can say ALOT of mean things about black males but i choose not to take it there because i know that it will not get me anywhere but in the same sinking boat with the rest of these sorry koons. just sayin......

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've never liked the troll threads either, but I absolutely can't stand the simping threads. Take that shyt to private messages.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
when the Coli was first created it was greatness. Now it turned into a fukk fest of stupidity with these "exposals" and all the dumb ass trollin and simpin ass threads..