Am I the only poster on here who is tired of the troll posts and dumb expose threads?

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Drama and fukkery are the main reasons I'm here. So of course I love those types of threads.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I had a good, good laugh at the Via The Goddess self even if it was fake, and the George Gooney, even if he may still be brolic.

I also had a good laugh at the roast threads where Doom tried to get at the gawd Mowgli.

If you can't take it breh breh you can always get the fffffffffffffffffffffffffffuggout :obama:

So da broad really dont look like precious? I stopped reading that shyt after page 2...

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I had a good, good laugh at the Via The Goddess self even if it was fake, and the George Gooney, even if he may still be brolic.

I also had a good laugh at the roast threads where Doom tried to get at the gawd Mowgli.

If you can't take it breh breh you can always get the fffffffffffffffffffffffffffuggout :obama:

Moar ether? Link it up breh breh

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
trolling is a necessary evil :manny:

it keeps the boards interesting and makes topics that would otherwise be boring, interesting

but u gotta at least be good at it :beli: theres a few trolls on here whos :trash: :what:

*hopes tom never comes back*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read a couple of those threads, think I'll avoid them from now on. Though its your own fault if you're dumb enough to get exposed in the first place. If you're ugly or insecure about yourself, don't be posting any pics in the first place. imo you've already lost when you're trying to proof something to an internet forum by posting pics.

Daps
If you think this is too much trolling you have not seen true trolling. shyt is worse than this. Dudes are not that bad here because theyr'e awful trolls. Instead of trolling you can go into a troll thread and troll the shyt out of them giving them a mean case of trollception.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You have to admit that Olivia has broken new ground with her trolling. She has people refusing to believe she is fat and ugly. That's how far she's gotten into nikka's minds.

This Gooney shyt is entertaining too because it shows these aren't the old days of one and done exposals. People are :bustback: now. But look at the forum man, there are only like three or four of these threads up. There are dozens of other threads you can participate in. But looking at the the replies in these exposal threads.......:mjpls:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah trolling is played out.
Me and char boxing like Gawds but u may be right...
i wish for a day we can all post in peace and harmony

but until then its whatever :manny:
Breh peace is available you a top 5 poster but so am i:jawalrus: and ima still defend my GoonLike status...

fukkery is good every once in a while But i brought that L upon myself :ld: Even tho im still a Mandime I ain't like the idea of posting my pics... The beef could end for all i care tho

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
Drama and fukkery are the main reasons I'm here. So of course I love those types of threads.

u must live in a real-boring, soft-shell country suburb then . .. u aint got no street life to experience all that in person ?!?!..