Am I the only poster on here who is tired of the troll posts and dumb expose threads?

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
ionkno who is who...i just hope innocent and thou are who they say they are...

*crosses fingers*

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I can agree to a point, i mean i do find it a bit unnecessary but some ppl ask for it. If you run around here running your mouth you had better keep ya shyt tight, especially when you know that Damocles exposal could be on deck waitin for ya :manny:

It adds a bit of balance, counter-weight to the system as it were...but it can get out of hand around here too so i feel what ya sayin B2BK.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
It's all entertainment.

If you'd like more substance, you should head to Higher Learning, or even The Coliseum.

I do, however, HATE when nikkas make exposal threads, and don't have enough evidence to properly expose someone.

Plan your shyt out. Keep it organized. Don't just rush and make thread. Quality is key.

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
I don't know. I'm kinda iffy on this. I enjoy the entertainment from the discussion threads, and these type of threads :manny:

Pretty much. Some of the most creative and funny insults usually spawn from these threads. Good enough reason to click on 'em, read through and have a laugh.

Maumee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the gayest shyt about this thread is the fact that it takes place in the locker room

:ehh:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
These trolls have this board in a damn headlock right now. Don't turn the Coli into another hamster type forum brehs. I may get a lot of hate for this thread but :manny:

I'm sorry, but we have to admit that forum which shall remain nameless whose section which was similar to The Locker Room was basically all-around better topic-wise. :yeshrug:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I had a good, good laugh at the Via The Goddess self even if it was fake, and the George Gooney, even if he may still be brolic.

I also had a good laugh at the roast threads where Doom tried to get at the gawd Mowgli.

If you can't take it breh breh you can always get the fffffffffffffffffffffffffffuggout :obama: