Am I the only person who cannot get into the Star Wars movies?

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Could never get into the movies, but I dig the universe it takes place in.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I never got into it either, which is weird as I LOVE space Sci Fi media...

I think if Star Wars had a TV Series like Star Trek did it would help a lot in terms of me getting into it.

However I do plan to watch new one with a open mind just to see how I feel :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
IV and V are classics :wow:

The Ewoks were corny and I didn't like the way that Boba Fett got taken out way too early. Apart from that, VI was still a decent movie.

The rescue sequence in Jabba's palace, the speeder bike chase, and the Vader/Luke/Palpatine showdown at the end >>>>>>>> the prequels.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It has everything that should get me hooked space travel , the jedi mythos and a great villain but everytime I watch a movie im just :scust:, I finally watched the prequel movies and it was a pain aside of the last 20 minutes when annakin snaps, currently watching A new hope and I still dont get it :martin:
Do yourself a favor and watch Plinkett's reviews on the prequels. Its much better

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm about to finish up the OG trilogy. They're not bad, but I'm not feeling it. :manny:

I think it's one of those things you have to watch as a kid in order to become really invested in. As an adult, I'm :ld: towards it.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I don't think much of them. The first 3 get respect, but every one after has been anywhere from average to a disaster.