Am I the only person who cannot get into the Star Wars movies?

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
The only great movie in the entire series is Empire Strikes Back and Revenge Of The Sith is solid. A New Hope is boring and Return Of The Jedi is corny outside of a few good scenes. People trash the prequels, but the entire series overall just isn't that good IMO.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
best order is

yeah yeah I know the film snobs are going to say skip episode 1 don't listen to those bitter idiots

definitely 1 is the worst but still watch it to get to experience all the story before the new one comes out

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I've only watched Episodes 4-6 and I barely remember them, I'm actually going to sit down and watch the much earlier 1s with Harrison Ford so I won't be completely lost when the new 1 comes out. May just watch all 6 Episodes in the correct Timeline. Slime.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The most overrated franchise in film period. Thank god mass effect and outlaw star gave me a space fiction that I could imagine I would want to be part in.

:mjcry: Outlaw Star.

If I lived in that setting, buying a spaceship would be my top priority.

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
Only thing more uncomfortable is an upset stomach
You just ate a bad batch of tacos, and you're on the highway in pain going 85 mph trying to get home. You get off at your exit, but you still have to drive a few more miles through traffic signals. Each red light brings you closer to tears, as you wiggle from side to side sweating thinking to yourself that this will probably be the last time you'll be wearing these pants

Daps
It has everything that should get me hooked space travel , the jedi mythos and a great villain but everytime I watch a movie im just :scust:, I finally watched the prequel movies and it was a pain aside of the last 20 minutes when annakin snaps, currently watching A new hope and I still dont get it :martin:
I feel exactly the same. BUT... this new one got me interested and invested just off talk/trailers.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Yea I could never get into it either. Which is weird because sci fi is my shyt......however I am excited about the new one coming out, I may have to give the old ones another shot

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Def not the best thing ever but they are ok

I might be in the minority but A New Hope is wack

The final fight scene in 1>>>> all of 4

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not my thing.

I did watch Empire Strikes Back and marvel at how the special effects must've had people :wow::gladbron:

back in the day.

Shyt still holds up.So, from that aspect, it's phenomenal to me.

The rest just never held my attention, tho

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just copped that Star Wars OT Blu-ray.

That picture and sound quality :banderas: