Am I the only one who's never had a lunchable, growing up

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_RxjRWoGds&feature=player_detailpage#t=83s]james brown cries - YouTube[/ame]

and here I am thinking my shyt was rough, you done changed the meaning for me breh

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I just went grocery shopping this weekend and they were on sale for $1 each. I stocked up for my 9 year old. she was lookin like :blessed: when she seen all them shyts in the fridge cuz that mean she don't have to make a lunch.

:salute: You are an excellent, top-tier parent. :smugdraper:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:pachaha: You do realize they were just crackers, cheese, meat, and a cookie right..

I never got what was the big deal with them. I had like 2 back in the day I was like :eff:

I never got full off them hoes though, they were more like a snack

My Moms had money for them but she was like ":beli: we ain't about spend all that damn money for that shyt, I'll buy yo ass some Ritz crackers, Lunchmeat and cheese and we'll make our own lunchables at home" :ld:

That was when I realized at the young age that people just buy shyt just to say they bought it cause them shyts weren't even close to shyt my tee made for lunch and half of the shyt in the school cafeteria

With that said, I still buy them for my son when he has AAU tournments or what not cause they are easy to tote and rather him eating stuff like that than taco Bell and Wendy's between games

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
lunchables are a waste of money. come on man, those small things for like 4-5 bucks. you better go to the deli section buy some lunch meat and make sandwiches.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
My parents only bought them shyts for field trips

This right here. They were for special occasions.

I never used to go shopping with my mom so when she came home with them had a young me like

kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif

For the people who had never had them, they're not all that special but they're different. Yeah, homemade shyt is good or whatever but that ham and turkey mixed with that cheese is an unmistakable taste.

After I finished off about one or two of them, would have to :salute: my moms