Am I the only one who's never had a lunchable, growing up

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Never had it either, used to bum off friends don't know what the big deal was back other than it was popular. It wasn't very nutritious thinking back on it.

My Moms was cheap (better to say frugal) , coupons, the whole nine, we was never on food stamps though.

When I asked for lunchables for a field trip, she bought bread, lunchmeat, and cheese. :manny:

My girl still eats that shyt and I be like :scusthov:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Never had it either, used to bum off friends don't know what the big deal was back other than it was popular. It wasn't very nutritious thinking back on it.

My Moms was cheap (better to say frugal) , coupons, the whole nine, we was never on food stamps though.

When I asked for lunchables for a field trip, she bought bread, lunchmeat, and cheese. :manny:

My girl still eats that shyt and I be like :scusthov:
right, it aint eevn about the money, its still just payin money for some shyt, when u can spend da same amount of money and make ur home madeversion of dem, 10 times over, aint no hood mom finna pay 3 dollars for 4 rits cracc lunch meat sandwiches:mjpls:

das why i say dese fake nikkas have a funny way of exposin dem selves in threads like dese

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
never ate them because I don't eat beef or pork. had the same lunch EVERY day in school courtesy of my grandma, bless her soul. peanut butter and jelly sandwich, juice (Capri Sun/Hi C/Boku), random snack (cheese curls, pretzels, etc). things were so much simpler then..

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've never had one and I've never fed one to my kid. They have a lot of sodium.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
I found this hilarious but only because I grew up in a single mom household and I share your pain, broz.

i used to not eat and save up what little lunch money i did have to come thru with a ballin as lunch from the gas station and shyt on my more fortunate peers.

I used to spend 7 bucks on chips, just to be like nikka you ain't up on this!

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I would get lunchables every other Friday or on field trips. Other than that Carlos or Maria would hand prepare my school lunches.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:welldamn:

So peeps here that had lunchables are exposed for being white?

The fukk kind of logic is that? I don't know about the rest of the nikkas here but I don't claim street shyt. I was raised in a somewhat tame part of Brooklyn and attended private school up until middle school and I'm from a Haitian family.

What the fukk does eating lunchables have to do about race? :dwillhuh:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
My parents only bought them shyts for field trips

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I had school lunch.

The only time I had lunchables was when I was in summer camp, when we'd go on field trips.