Am I the only one who wants all sons, NO DAUGHTERS?

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women try to play like they don't know why you don't want a girl as much when they damn well if there dads knew what age they were when they were doin what they do best he'd have a damn heart attack.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
man, my Dad has brought up how lucky he was to have all boys quite a few times:pachaha:.

my oldest brother has one boy and one girl. me and my older brother dont have kids yet.

I hope I shake out the same as my Dad:yes: but I'd be cool with a lil girl:obama:.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I find that the guys that don't want girls usually treat girls like shyt during their younger years and don't want their daughters to be put through the same shyt.

:mjpls: please correct me if I'm wrong.

Personally I'd be happy with a boy and a girl.
ur absolutely right... because there is nothing a girl can do to avoid dikk - when some a$$hole who she thinks is cute wants to make her is lil slut for a day.... ntm all the mental affects that causes the girl.

I have a group of sons, and I'm very happy. :blessed:
fukk that daughter shyt.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no kids preferably

but if i was to have one a son is preferred

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ur absolutely right... because there is nothing a girl can do to avoid dikk - when some a$$hole who she thinks is cute wants to make her is lil slut for a day.... ntm all the mental affects that causes the girl.

I have a group of sons, and I'm very happy. :blessed:
fukk that daughter shyt.

That's some dark shyt. :huhldup:

edit: :whoo: I read that as some a$$hole who thinks she cute.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Nah you not. If I have sons they gonna be a real problem out here, lol. They gonna be book smart, street smart and know how to throw them thangs. All of them are going straight to the boxing gym once they're old enough. Their spiritual, mental and physical game is gonna be on point.

Greenscar

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm definitely hoping for all sons, but with my luck, I know it's not going to work out like that.

I dunno, I just feel like I'd worry more about my daughter's safety and life decisions. Sounds fukked up but it is what it is.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I'm in the minority. My friends all said all boys until I tell them this and they see where I'm coming from:

It's not a CERTAINTY but its MUCH LIKELIER your daughter(s) will be more respectful. When you're old, they will call you multiple times a week and visit you on the weekends compared to your son who will call be like "Hi...yeah...your good? Ok...give the phone to mom".

Likelier your son will have a bad crowd of friends than your daughters, likelier they will be potheads, alcoholics, commit crimes than girls.

The problem with many guys not wanting girls and assuming they will turn into sluts is the past few generations the men pass the daughter down to the mom and expect her to take to her to the movies, ballet, shopping, etc. There are certain things a man has to do. If you can raise her right (and even a boy) then there shouldn't be a problem.

But yeah my main concern with having daughters is other boys lol.