Am I the only one who wants all sons, NO DAUGHTERS?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I find that the guys that don't want girls usually treat girls like shyt during their younger years and don't want their daughters to be put through the same shyt.

:mjpls: please correct me if I'm wrong.

Personally I'd be happy with a boy and a girl.

:sadcam: "like sh*t" might be a little harsh

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Been reading a lot of game of thrones lately.

In that story you would think having a girl would be a curse. There was a scene where a girl had to eat a horse heart while was pregnant. The way the author described it he said It would prevent the child from being retarded, weak, or even worse be born female.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if you have boys they will hate your guts. daughters always love their dads because society has too many emasculated fathers spoiling their "little girls" and starting this "daddys little girl" bullshyt and giving them everything they want and teaching nothing about hard work

fixed

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
All one of my homeboys wanted was 1 son. He got 4 girls. He didn't find out the sex of the 4th one til she was born. When she came out, the first thing he said was, "fucck it. Im getting two pit bulls"

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: Dont get me wrong, Ill be a great father either way, but Im hoping for all boys :lupe:

I hope the trend in my family continue with me.

My grandfather only had 2 boys. Which was my Dad and Uncle. My Dad only had 2 boys and my uncle had 2 boys. Last year my cousin had the first great grandchild and it was a boy.

:salute: to my grandfather for having a strong masculine gene that only produces generations of male off springs.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
A nikka is 2 for 2.

1st time, ppl were like "yall are gonna have a little girl. Watch!"

Son:win:

2nd time, the same ppl were like "now THIS one will be a girl. Watch what I tell you!!!!!"

Son:win:

They tried to jinx a nikka, but it didnt work:heh:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I want boys too, but if I found out my lady was having a girl I'd be like ":skip: that's cool" on the outside but like :damn::to: in the inside.