Am I the only one who hasn't watched Iron Fist?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Even before the bad reviews....the previews had me:patrice:......can someone convince me to watch?

It just didn't have the excitement of DD...JJ or LC in the previews.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I haven't watched it, and I've watched and enjoyed the other 4 seasons (DD1, DD2, JJ, LC) and planning on watching the Defenders. I don't have the motivation to watch this, but I don't want to be left in the dark about anything either.

Is this shyt essential at all?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Glad I'm not alone...shyt looked lowkey terrible or just bland as fukk. It didn't have the darkness or chaos of DD, the creepy feel of JJ or urban setting of LC....shyt looks like straight filler.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Glad I'm not alone...shyt looked lowkey terrible or just bland as fukk. It didn't have the darkness or chaos of DD, the creepy feel of JJ or urban setting of LC....shyt looks like straight filler.

I just checked the Defenders thread. Mad people are saying just watch the 1st & last episode and you won't miss shyt. Or just read the Wikipedia Summary and you should be good.:mjlol:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I have zero interest in watching it. but it takes a lot for me to like a super hero show. legion doe is fire. I never finished luke cage or daredevil, both of which I thought were good and well done, I just never finished them.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't watched any of the Marvel Netflix shows besides the first episodes of Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I tried 3 episodes and was bored as hell

Only this and Jessica Jones are the only marvel Netflix shows I couldn't finish

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I haven't watched it, and I've watched and enjoyed the other 4 seasons (DD1, DD2, JJ, LC) and planning on watching the Defenders. I don't have the motivation to watch this, but I don't want to be left in the dark about anything either.

Is this shyt essential at all?

I literally have went to Netflix or Kodi...seen it right on my screen and clicked on something else...man when The Punisher was (pause) coming in season 2 I watched 1st episode BEFORE work and then finished that shyt by Sunday night pulling all nighters there was a genuine urge and buildup for that shyt..and the preview was straight fire.....it's been 2 months and I'm still:yeshrug:for Iron Fist

Last edited: