semtex

:)
Daps
FEEDME.gif
:laff:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I remember eating p*ssy for 2 hours and waking up with a sore ass tongue...

But damn did I have fun getting the juice on my face:ohlawd::ohlawd:

I used to do this to my ol lady when I had one. I would just randomly throw her on the bed and just go to work on that p*ssy and clit for at least an hour. Have her leaking cream and puss juice all over the place. When it was over all she could do was get in the fetal position and suck her thumb like

rihanna22.jpg

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Grabbin and smackin her ass makes her even wetter...

What sets the tone is after you get down to the thighs and teasin her for a bit,you say to her,you wanna suck her p*ssy..

Then ask her if she going to let you do it??

Put those legs up,give it a soft lick

and them start feasting:shaq:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Face sitting is cool but but thats some submissive shyt....I like to please women with my mouth and still show her im more dominant than her. :mjpls:

What yall know about making a chick sit on your shoulders while eating her out? Im talking about she sitting her full body weight on your shoulders and holding her in the air, her feets dangling in the air. Hit the gym fellas :mjplz:

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
Face sitting is cool but but thats some submissive shyt....I like to please women with my mouth and still show her im more dominant than her. :mjpls:

What yall know about making a chick sit on your shoulders while eating her out? Im talking about she sitting her full body weight on your shoulders and holding her in the air, her feets dangling in the air. Hit the gym fellas

:blessed::lawd::noah: