Am I the only one that enjoy a good face sitting

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
i love me a big ass too and love spreadin dem cheeks.... over that last week i had this bytch i met on tagged spread dem cheeks for me and i ate her ass and p*ssy... now my tonsils been swollen for 3 days...... :scusthov: but my boy told me its the coke i put on my blunt... im not sure but my throat is a whole lot better today.... imma about to post her pic...

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
jVd8z.gif

:whoo:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
i love me a big ass too and love spreadin dem cheeks.... over that last week i had this bytch i met on tagged spread dem cheeks for me and i ate her ass and p*ssy... now my tonsils been swollen for 3 days...... :scusthov:

I remember eating p*ssy for 2 hours and waking up with a sore ass tongue...

But damn did I have fun getting the juice on my face:ohlawd::ohlawd:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Coli Prudes and Virgins - Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew y'all nasty. Why you puttin your mouth on the stinky boo boos?????? :scusthov: *continues to guzzle blood and discharge straight from the source, unfiltered*

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
I don't like that unless its on some 69 type sh1t but I suck the puzzy so good chicks usually can't top a g off proper for an extended amount of time because they have to come up for air to let the moans out. I ain't never been to puzzy eating azz nicca although I do it well...

Alot of chicks get carried away with the face sitting and be really going cowgirl on a nicca face and that sh1t hurts especially when you got a slim chick and her pelvis be bout to dislocate ya jaw. I just prefer my girl to lay back and let me feast in peace.

I'm a g that eats the puzzy with my eyes open and I like to see her make the fukk faces. I get turned on more when she has her orgasm and pushes my head back and starts pressing down on that puzzy trying to calm that clit down while she flops around on the bed like a fish outta water.