Am I the only black woman that feels uncomfortable posting on here with the "anti black women" agend

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bruh, how do u know so much stuff about the human personality :mindblown:
You have to see the patterns friend. When you notice 3 people with the same ideology you have to look at their life and see where they are taking particular notice to their similarities. Ive been on many adventures in the world and i have to say that people can be very similiar in their motivations for hatred and contempt. I challenge you to take notice to trains of thought that people display and connect other people with simliar thoughts to specific behavior. Typically, you'll find it so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Should i show contempt for black women because i married a chinese woman? I dont think so. This is called basic human decency. To many times, friends marry women of another race because they have resentment toward their own. This is the wrong reason to do these things but instead a friend should find a woman of sound moral ground, preferably someone they connect with culturally and can work toward building a solid future with. My friends and family are black people so why do i need to disrespect the women in my family, in my circle or in the world because of who im married to. I hope everyone finds a great spouse. Lets be smarter when we speak, friend. Not everyone has a demonic angle for their motivations for marriage, friend.

Yeah I'm sorry man I was outta line for saying that.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
agenda

I swear every 1 in 4 threads(maybe 1 in 3) find SOME way to talk about black women in a negative manner,no matter what the thread is about :no:
Had to slow up posting on here for that reason. All the misogyny and homophobia is such a bad look.

The scary part is that a lot of people posting all the hate are like 17-20 years old. I thought these younger cats would know better.

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
Not really. I only been here a few days, but I don't really see it. It's not like when I first joined LSA and saw a lot black men bashing along with a lot bytch ass gossip in the form of tea. It's really sad the lengths some people go through to throw dirt on another person because of their own dissatisfaction.