Am I the only black woman that feels uncomfortable posting on here with the "anti black women" agend

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
agenda

I swear every 1 in 4 threads(maybe 1 in 3) find SOME way to talk about black women in a negative manner,no matter what the thread is about :no:
It bothers me a lot. Theres a balance between critiquing your people and saying vile demonic filth. Sadly, demons sneak in, pretending to be friends but just using the opportunity as a chance to spread demonic filth. Why? Well, friend, sadly many people lead unfulfilled lives because of their inability to meet their goals and find happiness in living like demonic filth so they point to friends and say, but but you did this and you do that, in an effort to avoid looking at the mirror to ask themselves, friend, what have you done to contribute to this problem. In real life, friend, i find the men that say the worst things about black women are the ones that i have seen with my own eyes to do the worst things to black women.

Its so demonic, friend.:sitdown:

But friend, why do you think you're a woman.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
The only black woman? :ufdup:

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You didn't even marry one though.
Should i show contempt for black women because i married a chinese woman? I dont think so. This is called basic human decency. To many times, friends marry women of another race because they have resentment toward their own. This is the wrong reason to do these things but instead a friend should find a woman of sound moral ground, preferably someone they connect with culturally and can work toward building a solid future with. My friends and family are black people so why do i need to disrespect the women in my family, in my circle or in the world because of who im married to. I hope everyone finds a great spouse. Lets be smarter when we speak, friend. Not everyone has a demonic angle for their motivations for marriage, friend.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
It bothers me a lot. Theres a balance between critiquing your people and saying vile demonic filth. Sadly, demons sneak in, pretending to be friends but just using the opportunity as a chance to spread demonic filth. Why? Well, friend, sadly many people lead unfulfilled lives because of their inability to meet their goals and find happiness in living like demonic filth so they point to friends and say, but but you did this and you do that, in an effort to avoid looking at the mirror to ask themselves, friend, what have you done to contribute to this problem. In real life, friend, i find the men that say the worst things about black women are the ones that i have seen with my own eyes to do the worst things to black women.

Its so demonic, friend.:sitdown:

But friend, why do you think you're a woman.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:
Bruh, how do u know so much stuff about the human personality :mindblown:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
mind_blown.gif