Am I Right Or Wrong.....

SudanKingRiak

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao coli my nikka but :russ:
i did him a favor, he got a girl and he was talkin bout how much he love her and would neva do her wrong 10 mins before ol girl came up there to meet us....besides ol girl is like a cool 8....my homie wifey only like a 4.5 on a good day...he would have a "bad bxtch meltdown" if he got caught up wit her....prolly stalk her at target and all....i know how bruh do

SudanKingRiak

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i tell u them walmart, target mcdonald type broads are straight up skanks.

but just take your lost and let that bird go.

but u might end up telling his wife
nah...i aint gon tell his wife...then she might tell him about that time when we....nevamind ..i almost sd some shxt id regret....but nah thats the homie i wldnt tell that

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Sir you were clearly wrong and hated the player. Everyone knows you do not hate the player whilst you should hate the game.
I don't see how anyone anywhere could see this situation another way.

SudanKingRiak

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u fukk your homie wife?
nahh...i aint smash...it was one night when me and him was out wit these two chiks we met at the bar...my chik sd she was ready to go so me and her split...my homie sd he was goin back to the girl his was with crib...so around 1am my homie wife call my phone askin where he was at and she was cryin...she was worried and asked would i come wait with her til he get back so i did like an idiot....imma leave it at that....my homie be usin this message board sometime and i'd be dead if he read this shxt ..