Am I Right Or Wrong.....

SudanKingRiak

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So dig this....the other night....if i aint mistake i believe it was saturday night, me and one of my homies was out chillin,playin pool,knockin back a few coronas..ya know nothin too tough. I called up a few friends that i used to work with to come kick it us. After bout 30 mins, and one of my homegirls showed up lookin good,even though she still had on her Target uniform, that ass was still lookin good. After a couple shots, i could tell my homie(who got a girl and kids) was hawkin her and she was kinda flirtin back. So when they hit the dance floor,, i noticed how touchy feely she was lettin bro get and im thinkin " i known her fa years and she wouldnt give me no play and this clown gettin all close off rip" so when they started walkin back over the table, i cracked a smile tryna not to show her or my bro i was salty. When my bruh got up to use the bathroom, she pulled me to the side and was like "give ya friend my number"...me bein the good friend i am i told her " he got a wife and kids"..tryna make sure my homie dont mess up what he got at home....she replied "yea..i seen him out a few times with her...aint like im tryna cuff him" then i told her "you like my lil sis...and i know how bruh do...he just gon fvck you and bounce"..the whole time in my head im thinkin "d@mn ..i been wantin ta smash for a minute myself".. So after one more game of pool..everybody say bye and on the ride home to drop my homie off i tell em that ol girl wanted me to give him her the number but i told her that he had a girl he been wit fa years..all he said was "WHAT!..Fa Real?" and then got out the car.....bout an hour later he text me and told me that was some sideways slick shxt and i broke the code by throwin shade on em.... i feel like my homie actin like a fvck nikka...should i put him down wit my friend from target or go back and try to smash again myself?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You are not wrong. He's a bytch nikka judging by his actions. So he had to text you to say something. He's got bytch nikka written all over him. Drop that fakkit :camby:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
He gon cheat regardless, and you're never gonna smash, so you might as well had given him the number.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:ufdup:

she obviously a bird. sounds like u caught feelings.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Joffrey%20slow%20clap.gif

:camby: