Am I Playing With Fire?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
because i don't usually have great convo with the jumpoffs i fukk with. she's someone i'd have no problem trying to spend time with. jumpoffs are the types i only want one thing with. i'm not having convos with them.

bro since you knew her she fukked wit 2 different nikkas 1 thats at yo job

not to judge her but please play the situation accordingly

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
555322240.gif

Doesn't even rhyme

:wtf: fukk are u talking about ... I guess u not hip to this midwest slang

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
because i don't usually have great convo with the jumpoffs i fukk with. she's someone i'd have no problem trying to spend time with. jumpoffs are the types i only want one thing with. i'm not having convos with them.

Shes a stunt breh. She cheated on her original bf with a workmate. Now she marketing the pumpum to u on the low. Jumpoffs can be intelligent, dont try to wife u will end up losing.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Never and i mean NEVER, lay your head in another nikkas bed...especially if he has street cred, unless and UNTIL you are well fed straight from the barn to the shed, cuz you might end up leaking that red and potentially sucking juice from a staw in special ed. :yw:

hqdefault.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shes a stunt breh. She cheated on her original bf with a workmate. Now she marketing the pumpum to u on the low. Jumpoffs can be intelligent, dont try to wife u will end up losing.

i don't know that she cheated on her original dude, because cats told me she was faithful to them. also, i feel like me pulling back and not pursuing her is why she got with the recent dude. i had the opportunity, but i didn't leap on it.

i know i sound like i'm :cape:

:snoop:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
at my job, there's this girl that i've liked for a long time. she was dating someone when i started working there, but they broke up. she and i would talk during smoke breaks, and we'd always catch one another with the occasional sly glance at the job. there were even times that she'd come into the bar down the street, sit next to me and chat it up.

but i never pushed up on her, because i just don't care about being with someone at the moment until i finish this grad program and push my money to the next level. anyway, she started fukking with one of our co-workers. once that happened, we kind of pulled back from one another. running into each other was awkward, though we still would say "hi." but you could tell things had cooled down after she linked up with the other dude.

despite that, the tension still existed, but it was an awkward "we probably shouldn't talk to each other" tension. so, i was cool with that. anyway, to make a long story short, i walked into the bar down the street a few days ago. and she was there, but i didn't say anything and sat on the other side. i ordered a drink and chopped it up with one of the regulars. we looked at each other, and she smiled and started talking. eventually, we just talked about how things were.

but then her man came in, and i went silent. my mind is like :snoop: i guess he was working while she was there. he left, she stayed, and we began talking again. then, she left, turning to me before leaves and smiling with a wave. now, i'm thinking she's gone for good. 20 minutes later, she comes back and sits next to me. at that point, i'm like :obama:

we start talking more, and we're laughing, just enjoying the vibe. an hour later, her man comes back in. he's acting cool about it, but i feel like he's coming in to check on her and make sure she's not out of line. he told her to get him some coffee. he leaves, goes back to work, and she gets up and says she has to go grab a cup for him. :laugh:

she asks me to watch her stuff, and i'm like, "sure." eventually, she comes back, and we return to the conversation. another hour passes, and her man comes back, ready to go. there's no confrontation, and i don't even try to say bye to her.

do you think i'm on his radar? should i just push up? i like her. she's definitely not jumpoff material. more than that. but i don't want to step on toes. i just feel as if she feels the same way, but how do i confirm that shyt?

From what Im reading, it seems like you like her a lot more than she likes you. When she broke up with money, she was vulnerable and the door was cracked open for you, and anyone else. You didnt pursue, and your co-worker took advantage.

Seems like she's ultimately loyal to dude tho, so I dunno. Might be a missed opportunity on your part. I think she now just looks at you as a friend, and likes your company. Friend zone tough to break.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what Im reading, it seems like you like her a lot more than she likes you. When she broke up with money, she was vulnerable and the door was cracked open for you, and anyone else. You didnt pursue, and your co-worker took advantage.

Seems like she's ultimately loyal to dude tho, so I dunno. Might be a missed opportunity on your part. I think she now just looks at you as a friend, and likes your company. Friend zone tough to break.

You might be right. But I was the one who cut off most contact after she started dating this dude earlier in the year. Maybe that was a bytch made move, but I didn't want to be in that friends zone. Last week was the first time in months we chopped it up like that, because we've kind of avoided each other since they got together. I just get the vibe there's something there, but I could be misreading things.

Only way ill know is if I go for it. That's where the fire comes into play.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one thing that tells me I have a chance is I have clearly given off the vibe that I'm not really trying to talk to her, even as a friend, while she's with this dude. The fact she left the bar and came back only to sit right next to me, knowing ive acted kind of distant with her, is a huge flag of interest on her part. Or maybe she is just very friendly. :shaq2:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
You might be right. But I was the one who cut off most contact after she started dating this dude earlier in the year. Maybe that was a bytch made move, but I didn't want to be in that friends zone. Last week was the first time in months we chopped it up like that, because we've kind of avoided each other since they got together. I just get the vibe there's something there, but I could be misreading things.

Only way ill know is if I go for it. That's where the fire comes into play.

yeah, from my experiences cutting chicks off is a bad move if you like them at all. They're going to hold it against you, because no matter what they perceive no contact as disinterest in them, and they take it personally. Its rarely worked out for me when Ive fallen back on a broad, and tried to reconnect later.

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off you say you had a chance but you were too focused on your grad work to want to do anything about it/ you want to make money before you get and settle down with a good girl. Am I reading that right? Because that makes no fukking sense. With matters of the heart and the penis, nothing takes precedence over them. EVER!

Sure sometimes we like to pretend to ourselves. The timings not good. I don't have enough money. My hair isn't right. These are all excuses for our cowardice and should be recognised as such. Don't cloak them in this delusion that you have going on. You can't learn from that. Be honest with yourself.

And no. You're not playing with fire, because of the said cowardice you won't do anything about it. If anything happened it will be down to the girl. I could be reading this wrong and if I am, I apologise. I've been in a similar situation. The girl had a BF so I wasn't going to do anything about it. That was an excuse for my cowardice because I wanted to do something about it. Luckily she did do something about it.

By the way, if you do want to get with this girl do not tell her the feelings you have for her. If you want to test some boundaries invite her out with you to get drunk (with friends is probably the better idea) and remember...

In Vino Veritas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
bad signals here bro..If she's with this dude and throwing the puss your direction she'll do the same to you if u wife her up. Avoid at all costs