Am I Playing With Fire?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
at my job, there's this girl that i've liked for a long time. she was dating someone when i started working there, but they broke up. she and i would talk during smoke breaks, and we'd always catch one another with the occasional sly glance at the job. there were even times that she'd come into the bar down the street, sit next to me and chat it up.

but i never pushed up on her, because i just don't care about being with someone at the moment until i finish this grad program and push my money to the next level. anyway, she started fukking with one of our co-workers. once that happened, we kind of pulled back from one another. running into each other was awkward, though we still would say "hi." but you could tell things had cooled down after she linked up with the other dude.

despite that, the tension still existed, but it was an awkward "we probably shouldn't talk to each other" tension. so, i was cool with that. anyway, to make a long story short, i walked into the bar down the street a few days ago. and she was there, but i didn't say anything and sat on the other side. i ordered a drink and chopped it up with one of the regulars. we looked at each other, and she smiled and started talking. eventually, we just talked about how things were.

but then her man came in, and i went silent. my mind is like :snoop: i guess he was working while she was there. he left, she stayed, and we began talking again. then, she left, turning to me before leaves and smiling with a wave. now, i'm thinking she's gone for good. 20 minutes later, she comes back and sits next to me. at that point, i'm like :obama:

we start talking more, and we're laughing, just enjoying the vibe. an hour later, her man comes back in. he's acting cool about it, but i feel like he's coming in to check on her and make sure she's not out of line. he told her to get him some coffee. he leaves, goes back to work, and she gets up and says she has to go grab a cup for him. :laugh:

she asks me to watch her stuff, and i'm like, "sure." eventually, she comes back, and we return to the conversation. another hour passes, and her man comes back, ready to go. there's no confrontation, and i don't even try to say bye to her.

do you think i'm on his radar? should i just push up? i like her. she's definitely not jumpoff material. more than that. but i don't want to step on toes. i just feel as if she feels the same way, but how do i confirm that shyt?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
never shyt where you eat

I feel you, and while I got side hustles, that bi weekly check doesn't hurt. But I really feel like this might be someone worth risking my job for. I don't think I'm just thinking with my dikk, either. But maybe ur right.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I feel you, and while I got side hustles, that bi weekly check doesn't hurt. But I really feel like this might be someone worth risking my job for. I don't think I'm just thinking with my dikk, either. But maybe ur right.

:rudy: Never fukk with hoes where you make your pro's

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:rudy: Never fukk with hoes where you make your pro's

Marty-McFly-What.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Man listen, if you have side hustles then of course that check doesnt hurt, you need that shyt. Don't like your heart gas you up. fukk around and lose your job over work drama. Just keep it causal and just work. I got caught up in this nonsense a couple of times and its not worth it. Something goes around and your personal business is out on the floor or even worst.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm already putting myself in the other dude's shoes. if i was him and i came upon my girl laughing and giggling with some other nikka, i would definitely be thinking :wtf: so i can only imagine what he's thinking.

maybe i should just go back to doing what i did when she started dating him. ignore her.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
at my job, there's this girl that i've liked for a long time. she was dating someone when i started working there, but they broke up. she and i would talk during smoke breaks, and we'd always catch one another with the occasional sly glance at the job. there were even times that she'd come into the bar down the street, sit next to me and chat it up.

but i never pushed up on her, because i just don't care about being with someone at the moment until i finish this grad program and push my money to the next level. anyway, she started fukking with one of our co-workers. once that happened, we kind of pulled back from one another. running into each other was awkward, though we still would say "hi." but you could tell things had cooled down after she linked up with the other dude.

despite that, the tension still existed, but it was an awkward "we probably shouldn't talk to each other" tension. so, i was cool with that. anyway, to make a long story short, i walked into the bar down the street a few days ago. and she was there, but i didn't say anything and sat on the other side. i ordered a drink and chopped it up with one of the regulars. we looked at each other, and she smiled and started talking. eventually, we just talked about how things were.

but then her man came in, and i went silent. my mind is like :snoop: i guess he was working while she was there. he left, she stayed, and we began talking again. then, she left, turning to me before leaves and smiling with a wave. now, i'm thinking she's gone for good. 20 minutes later, she comes back and sits next to me. at that point, i'm like :obama:

we start talking more, and we're laughing, just enjoying the vibe. an hour later, her man comes back in. he's acting cool about it, but i feel like he's coming in to check on her and make sure she's not out of line. he told her to get him some coffee. he leaves, goes back to work, and she gets up and says she has to go grab a cup for him. :laugh:

she asks me to watch her stuff, and i'm like, "sure." eventually, she comes back, and we return to the conversation. another hour passes, and her man comes back, ready to go. there's no confrontation, and i don't even try to say bye to her.

do you think i'm on his radar? should i just push up? i like her. she's definitely not jumpoff material. more than that. but i don't want to step on toes. i just feel as if she feels the same way, but how do i confirm that shyt?

i read the whole story...please explain how shes not

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i read the whole story...please explain how shes not

because i don't usually have great convo with the jumpoffs i fukk with. she's someone i'd have no problem trying to spend time with. jumpoffs are the types i only want one thing with. i'm not having convos with them.