Always online: Revisited

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This was the most ridiculous Sony stan talking point approaching launch.

Clowns were legit using people in submarines, in the middle of natural disasters, and those on remote islands as examples to rail against the idea.

I guarantee every single Sony stan talking this dumb shyt has been connected to the internet uninterrupted since 2013. :heh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
This was the most ridiculous Sony stan talking point approaching launch.

Clowns were legit using people in submarines, in the middle of natural disasters, and those on remote islands as examples to rail against the idea.

I guarantee every single Sony stan talking this dumb shyt has been connected to the internet uninterrupted since 2013. :heh:
and if someone chooses to join the military, they're making a decision that might cut them off from a lot of life's conveniences

I know it was kind of daft when Don Mattrick said "fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity, it's called Xbox 360". but that kind of is the reality of the situation: if you want to fully enjoy modern games, you will need to be connected to the internet. and if you can't connect to the internet, you can still play the old shyt :yeshrug:

those with no internet are going to be outliers in our modern society in many ways

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I’m not blaming MS for the action of fanboys, I’m holding Microsoft accountable for falling out of touch with fanboys, which is different.
They got short sighted and a little arrogant.
You just did it again :stopitslime:
You're blaming Microsoft for losing to fanboy narratives like if it could have been explained better than showing and telling what it was. Nobody was confused, lies sprung up and next thing you know the nsa wants to watch you beatoff on your couch :francis:
and if someone chooses to join the military, they're making a decision that might cut them off from a lot of life's conveniences

I know it was kind of daft when Don Mattrick said "fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity, it's called Xbox 360". but that kind of is the reality of the situation: if you want to fully enjoy modern games, you will need to be connected to the internet. and if you can't connect to the internet, you can still play the old shyt :yeshrug:

those with no internet are going to be outliers in our modern society in many ways
What is concerning/disheartening is how the posters of this forum click up like republicans and democrats in office. So nobody from the Sony/Trump party admits to the things you're talking about. They say they want the options :mjlol: