Alternative GTA stories you wish Rockstar would tell

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
How did the Family lose Grove Street. to the Ballers :yeshrug:

My comment above explained this already :francis:. This universe has nothing to do with the GTA SA one

i would like to see them abandon crime altogether and make a cia vs kgb game set in the early 80s

You're referencing that game Rockstar has in development hell? AGENT.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
My comment above explained this already :francis:. This universe has nothing to do with the GTA SA one

You're referencing that game Rockstar has in development hell? AGENT.
no. i didnt even remember that game. i was just thinking their storytelling, social commentary, and open world game play would work well with spying and cold war era shenanigans. i could imagine some segments where you are playing someone under deep cover, an assassin, kidnapper, saboteur, smuggler, propagandist, etc. maybe some mini games involving finding all the listening devices in your hotel room or resisting giving sensitive info under torture, etc. then of course since russia has come back into the spotlight after trump's election, rockstar could make tons of thinly veiled jokes that though set in the 80s would be talking about today. i think it would be a huge success

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
no. i didnt even remember that game. i was just thinking their storytelling, social commentary, and open world game play would work well with spying and cold war era shenanigans. i could imagine some segments where you are playing someone under deep cover, an assassin, kidnapper, saboteur, smuggler, propagandist, etc. maybe some mini games involving finding all the listening devices in your hotel room or resisting giving sensitive info under torture, etc. then of course since russia has come back into the spotlight after trump's election, rockstar could make tons of thinly veiled jokes that though set in the 80s would be talking about today. i think it would be a huge success

file_13280_Agent-PC.jpg

The game was supposed to be in the 80s during the cold war and you played as an Agent. Rockstar been sitting on it since 2009. You'd love it if they ever finish it lol

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I wanna see GTA Advance remade in 3D... :jbhmm:It was set between LCS & III and explained some of the power shifts that happened.

also Chinatown Wars in the GTA 4/5 Engine :sadcam:

He was so Goofy, he used to kill me with that "Lance Vance Dance" bullshyt.:mjlol:
giphy.gif