Alternative GTA stories you wish Rockstar would tell

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
They didn't say much about his history in Manhunt, but he was Wanted by San Andreas PD, so I'm thinking he was a Hitman for a crime family or an Enforcer (Dude was a proficient killer). He finally got caught and they had him "allegedly" lethal injected, and that's when the story begins.

Quoted from a different site about his family and what happened in the story:

James was never really close to his family. When he is forced to participate in a snuff film, Starkweather orders the Cash Family to be kidnapped and placed at Carcer City Zoo to be taken hostage by the Wardogs. James is ordered to save them as he makes his way through the zoo killing Wardogs and must save at least one of his family members.

After this, one of the surviving family members is taken to Carcer mall, where he/she is executed by one of the Innocentz, with a machete while their death is filmed and then the footage tape is hidden in the mall. When James arrives he must find the tape and watches it in the bar which enrages him.

At the end of the game he disappears.

I want to say he goes after the corrupt Gary Schaffer, Chief of Carcer City, PD but that's yet to be concluded.

On the radio station in GTA 4 you can hear that he is put on trial after a snuff film ring he was involved in 2001 he was cleared on charges of corruption due to the disappearance of many witnesses.
I never knew it was actually San Andreas PD that was after him.:ohhh:
Man, James was caught up...that last Scene with Pigsy had my Goddamn Skin crawling like crazy...TRUE Halloween Like shyt while facing him.

Carcer City I think could be used as a new city to be introduced to GTA, it had a Detroit feel to it.:yeshrug:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
They didn't say much about his history in Manhunt, but he was Wanted by San Andreas PD, so I'm thinking he was a Hitman for a crime family or an Enforcer (Dude was a proficient killer). He finally got caught and they had him "allegedly" lethal injected, and that's when the story begins.

Quoted from a different site about his family and what happened in the story:

James was never really close to his family. When he is forced to participate in a snuff film, Starkweather orders the Cash Family to be kidnapped and placed at Carcer City Zoo to be taken hostage by the Wardogs. James is ordered to save them as he makes his way through the zoo killing Wardogs and must save at least one of his family members.

After this, one of the surviving family members is taken to Carcer mall, where he/she is executed by one of the Innocentz, with a machete while their death is filmed and then the footage tape is hidden in the mall. When James arrives he must find the tape and watches it in the bar which enrages him.

At the end of the game he disappears.

I want to say he goes after the corrupt Gary Schaffer, Chief of Carcer City, PD but that's yet to be concluded.

On the radio station in GTA 4 you can hear that he is put on trial after a snuff film ring he was involved in 2001 he was cleared on charges of corruption due to the disappearance of many witnesses.

This is my thinking as well and according to the game files, the 2 women are his sisters and one of the other guys is his brother.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I'll start.

I wish GTA would make HD games about Tommy working for Forelli and being a super goon/made man between 18-20 set from 1969-1971. Ending with that power Sunny was so afraid of as well as the ambush that got Tommy put away before Vice City.:wow:

The remainder of the game can be played as him on the run. If Jack Marston can be 19 why can't he be around there.:ld:

Imagine the atmosphere of circa 1970 Liberty City and more of the east coast we don't see as well as the mob beefs, violence, heroin, hippies and the general fukkery of the late sixties.:whew:

Why couldn't Michael be Tommy and on some Godfather 3 type struggles:mjcry:

Next.

GTA HD era game about how 19 year old CJ got Brian killed.

Circa 87' Los Santos and Bay area:wow:

The Jheri curls, track suits, R&B, and long booties:ohlawd:

The roots of Ballers v. Grove war:mjcry:

Going with Sweet and the big homies to clap some fools to Marvin Gaye's greatest hits:myman:

The roots of Ballers v. Grove and when blood started really getting spilled:mjcry:

Seeing Big Bear before his "Hell Yeah Sir:flabbynsick:" days.

Why couldn't Stretch be O.G. Loc or why couldn't Loc be Lamar's burnt out ass pops. Why couldn't we do more with Lamar:mjcry:

Anything y'all think about?

Used to watch these videos all the time back in the day...two versions

The Harwood Butcher

GTA SA Stories - Set in 1987, Cj and Sweets younger brother Brian is still alive, their mom too, Smoke and Ryder were loyal to GSF, OG Loc wasn't fruity. BDup and Big Bear with the gang, i had the idea of playing as Brian, and he dies at the end. B Dup sells out Brian and OG Loc who are ambushed by ballas, Brian dies, OG Loc kills a few, gets arrested for years which him getting out in GTA SA makes sense. Brian's death was too much for CJ, which is why CJ left SA for years until his mother's death.

Anyway the majority the time Brian would roll with B Dup and Big Bear on missions. (like how CJ would with Ryder and Smoke). At least 50 missions since the whole story is LS focused, we'd see how Kendl really met Cesar before they started dating, and Grove would start off at the top gang unlike in SA.

Would've been a GOAT game during the PSP/PS2 Era.

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Anyone ever play the LCS and VCS? I copped them some years back, played some of LCS but stopped 'cause it seemed like the missions were the same as their predecessors.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I'd personally like to see a game based off of Ricardo Diaz's rise to power on some Scarface shyt since they wouldn't take the franchise out of America and show his dealings in Columbia.

Also Liberty City stories was too short in telling what happened to Ciprihani and how he became a 'made' man. shyt should have been full length.

The San Andreas shyt is on point though. A game showing the Johnson family from Brian's perspective would be a goat retread back to San Andreas, if not just for the music era alone. :banderas:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I never knew it was actually San Andreas PD that was after him.:ohhh:
Man, James was caught up...that last Scene with Pigsy had my Goddamn Skin crawling like crazy...TRUE Halloween Like shyt while facing him.

Carcer City I think could be used as a new city to be introduced to GTA, it had a Detroit feel to it.:yeshrug:
You should see Camden, NJ at night.
A mixture of Detroit, Illinois and Camden should be the majority of it's map, if they were to ever consider it, but you have to have other areas so the game doesn't look too dark. That's why it was so perfect for the Manhunt setting.
The more I think about this shyt; the more I want it. Lol

This is my thinking as well and according to the game files, the 2 women are his sisters and one of the other guys is his brother.
Yup. Dark shyt. Loved it, though.
Brian Cox was great as the antagonist in this shyt, too.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
If you love GTA you need to know that, Rockstar stated when GTA IV released "GTA 1 and 2 also the London games are the 2D Universe/Era, Then GTA 3,VC,SA is the 3D Uni/Era, which now leads us to IV and V which is the HD Universe. Rockstar will never revisit old stories or characters because of this rule they've created. Can't believe alot of people who claim to know alot about GTA doesn't no this at all :mjlol:

It explains why the cities look different from their past counterparts and only radio characters exist in all universes for some reason like Lazlo in V. if you're wondering why Ballas and Families traded Neighborhoods, well there you go alternate universe in future :yeshrug: