Alternative GTA stories you wish Rockstar would tell

L2014

Banned
Daps
I'll start.

I wish GTA would make HD games about Tommy working for Forelli and being a super goon/made man between 18-20 set from 1969-1971. Ending with that power Sunny was so afraid of as well as the ambush that got Tommy put away before Vice City.:wow:

The remainder of the game can be played as him on the run. If Jack Marston can be 19 why can't he be around there.:ld:

Imagine the atmosphere of circa 1970 Liberty City and more of the east coast we don't see as well as the mob beefs, violence, heroin, hippies and the general fukkery of the late sixties.:whew:

Why couldn't Michael be Tommy and on some Godfather 3 type struggles:mjcry:

Next.

GTA HD era game about how 19 year old CJ got Brian killed.

Circa 87' Los Santos and Bay area:wow:

The Jheri curls, track suits, R&B, and long booties:ohlawd:

The roots of Ballers v. Grove war:mjcry:

Going with Sweet and the big homies to clap some fools to Marvin Gaye's greatest hits:myman:

The roots of Ballers v. Grove and when blood started really getting spilled:mjcry:

Seeing Big Bear before his "Hell Yeah Sir:flabbynsick:" days.

Why couldn't Stretch be O.G. Loc or why couldn't Loc be Lamar's burnt out ass pops. Why couldn't we do more with Lamar:mjcry:

Anything y'all think about?

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Wasn't he on some Frank Castle shyt though? :patrice:

Family dead, James left for the blame of some bodies or something..i can't remember, haven't played Manhunt in so long.
They didn't say much about his history in Manhunt, but he was Wanted by San Andreas PD, so I'm thinking he was a Hitman for a crime family or an Enforcer (Dude was a proficient killer). He finally got caught and they had him "allegedly" lethal injected, and that's when the story begins.

Quoted from a different site about his family and what happened in the story:

James was never really close to his family. When he is forced to participate in a snuff film, Starkweather orders the Cash Family to be kidnapped and placed at Carcer City Zoo to be taken hostage by the Wardogs. James is ordered to save them as he makes his way through the zoo killing Wardogs and must save at least one of his family members.

After this, one of the surviving family members is taken to Carcer mall, where he/she is executed by one of the Innocentz, with a machete while their death is filmed and then the footage tape is hidden in the mall. When James arrives he must find the tape and watches it in the bar which enrages him.

At the end of the game he disappears.

I want to say he goes after the corrupt Gary Schaffer, Chief of Carcer City, PD but that's yet to be concluded.

On the radio station in GTA 4 you can hear that he is put on trial after a snuff film ring he was involved in 2001 he was cleared on charges of corruption due to the disappearance of many witnesses.