Alpha male makes fool of himself at Fresh& Fit convention

Who won argument

• Alpha male

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beta male

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
Daps
1st half he gives his answer on what being a successfuk alpha male is. 2nd half he argues with and shyts on the other nerdy cacs on the panel.

He wasn't really saying anything wrong. Folks just don't like how he's talking.

I mean he was right in the sense of we should all attain to be our best no matter what we do. I agree with that part of the message and so did the other people on the stage except the two dudes with t*ts.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
"IvE bEeN tO pRiSoN!!"

I guarantee you that goofy cac didn't talk sideways to anyone in prison. If he did he'd get his ass kicked immediately. Dude was probably getting bytched out in prison hand-washing nikkas' drawers
He was definitely washing drawers, braiding hair, and holding his celly's pocket on the yard.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This alpha male guy seem child-like, insecure and over emotional and ready to fight. If your really confident in what you believe, you wouldn't be ready to pop off like that.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is making me heavily consider getting on YouTube

Every channel I ceen react to this video have gotten six figure in views even channels I never heard of

According to dubs his reaction to it got 100,000 views so it already made $500
Real talk, you, @Cat piss martini and a few others should’ve BEEN on YouTube! My content channel starts next month, but my lane is different than what I talk about on here.

I have a potna who made half a mil VERIFIED over the last 6 months selling investing advice.

:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Real talk, you, @Cat piss martini and a few others should’ve BEEN on YouTube! My content channel starts next month, but my lane is different than what I talk about on here.

I have a potna who made half a mil VERIFIED over the last 6 months selling investing advice.

:sas2:
I'm gonna make a YouTube soon.
Ive been talking to companies the last
month about buying songs ive written.

UKVu0t8.gif