If you believe him you probably are dumb

jp-bad-bitty.gif

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Seen this dude years ago on Big Hurc fresh out channel
He claimed to be a shot caller for the Whites in the CA prison system and finessed that into being a millionaire when he got out and started talking about prison
the thing that separated him from every other prison nikka who comes out talking about it is how much he hyped himself up, guess it made sense to pivot to the alpha male lane

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: These clowns had a whole convention?

Since when did everyone have to be a leader? :dahell:

Not everyone wants to be in charge of hard headed ass humans.

I hate when folks automatically correlate being talented and having good traits into being a leader. What if I just wanna be amazing and ducked off on my own?

I'm not obligated to share my shine with no biting ass dikkheads :camby:

Big fax, if everybody a leader than nobody really a leader

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
That Wes Watson is a bottom feeder

Arrested for beating someone up over Weed;

On November 27, 2009, Bloom's friend use [sic] a false ID to rent a room at a Carlsbad motel, and Bloom gave his friend cash3 to rent the room. Bloom expected to use the room for only half an hour (to conduct the drug transaction), and planned to leave the room to his friend to use for the remainder of the night. In the past, Bloom and Carvajal had conducted business at Bloom's house, but they used the motel room for this transaction because Bloom's roommate did not like Carvajal.

Carvajal rendezvoused with Bloom at a 7-11 Store sometime after dark on the evening of November 27th.4 After purchasing some beer, they went to the motel room. Carvajal brought one pound of the marijuana (along with the beer and his laptop and camera) into the motel room.

About 20 minutes after Carvajal and Bloom arrived at the motel, Vuytowecz and Watson arrived and knocked on the door. Bloom answered and invited them inside. Carvajal sat on the bed while Bloom negotiated with Vuytowecz about the marijuana. Watson asked Carvajal if there was more marijuana available, and Carvajal replied there was more in Los Angeles. Watson then attacked Carvajal, punching and choking him as he took Carvajal to the ground. Watson asked Vuytowecz for help, and Vuytowecz joined the assault by kicking Carvajal. Bloom did not come to the aid of Carvajal. Carvajal lost consciousness and, when he awoke, all of his belongings were gone, including the marijuana. He asked the front desk to call the police.

Vuytowecz seemed noncommittal about buying it. While he and Watson were beating Carvajal, Vuytowecz told Bloom to leave and get into Vuytowecz's car. Vuytowecz and Watson later emerged from the room carrying Carvajal's belongings; Bloom denied he took any of them. Bloom testified that, after leaving the motel, the assailants stopped for gas and disposed of some of Carvajal's belongings, then went to Bloom's house. Vuytowecz and Watson left some clothing with Carvajal's blood on it at Bloom's house, and Bloom disposed of it the following day.

Wes went to Reception at Donovan, then he served his time in Oklahoma for the duration