Alot of the Anti Lebron hate is obviously racially based

Roger king

Superstar
Daps

This was no where as egregious as thiis racist hick made it appear
There are clear racial undertones and motives ive noticed against bron, he is the most hated athlete by this racists and right wing devils because he speaks on black issues
and called out trump. Alot of it goes way beyond basketball analysis to them hating bron for being ''uppity'' and having the audacity to speak his conscience. These is just the prominet example this is common on social media.
Thats why it pisses me off when ignorant folks go at bron here for minutia reasons when the bigots like portnoy gottlieb and clay travis wish for bron failure. they would love
nothing more for bron to have a scandal like assault or criminal they can use against him. it killls them they dont have that

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
OP

I made a thread about how LeBron is such a surprisingly polarizing athlete. Racists will always be racist, but just among Black fans and non racist non-Blacks...people are split down the middle about him.

Prejudiced sports fans are scumbags and there are lots of them. Lot of media coverage around sports panders to them. It is what it is.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
And it's much much worse in poorer countries where they have ultras fanbases that consist of criminals. In places like greece or serbia with thousands of alcoholic fans in arena, plenty of them throwing objects at players or refs, even metal objects sometimes. Or South America where riots are a "normal" occurrence.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
op why you post the racist cac from barstool I try to stay clear of anything he does or post now I have to see it?:martin:

but yes alot of his hate is Racially motivated, when the decision happened those people hated like Lebron killed somebody, and when Bron called out agent orange(Trump) it's been a weird combination of hate since.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Eh... When they start shyttin' on his character, that's where the racism comes in. When it comes to basketball, it's either a Jordan or Kobe fan.

And like the homie said, he's probably the most polarizing figure in sports. So people either love him or hate him. There's probably ten people on this entire planet of Earth who probably feel no way about him.

I used to hate him. And I have no problem admitting that it was because of Kobe. I say it all the time in here but when Kobe died, I really stopped caring about that shyt. So I don't hate the brotha anymore, I'm just one of the ten that really feels no way about him at this point. :yeshrug:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been thinking. I feel like, imo, if you are relatively tall and athletic you have a much better chance at making the NBA than if you're just short, fat and can't jump high. :patrice:

I mean, it's just something I've noticed over these last few years and I don't really see people bringing it up. To me this has become pretty clear tho :jbhmm:

Thoughts?