Almost mid June, using heat in house today, Aint touched the AC all year, car or house.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't this week supposed to be crazy hot :beli: . Still only had 1 hot ass day that was cooled off immediately when clouds filled the sky in literal seconds (an issue in itself).

Week was not bad at all though

WTF are you talking about? We had over 90+ degree for a week in Det. It's Heat Wave all over USA. shyt I still use AC.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This summer aint really been hot at all. nikkas got on jackets today. Saving hella money not having to use AC.
In guessing that mini heat wave the east coast just had from Ontario/Quebec to NY didn't touch the Midwest. Odd usually we are pretty on par weather wise as far as Detroit and Toronto. It's been cool up here too but not enough for heat. Up until a few days ago

Last edited:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
With humidity? It was hot then it rained and cooled down tremendously, but the numbers dont say anywhere near 102 on Wednesday. I was on the move and got caught in the rain, it didn't feel like no 102 fam.
It was 95. Heat index took it up to 102.
Was in southwest AND Dearborn, it felt like hell

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
summer doesn't technically start till the 20th. But i've been noticing the past few years the seasons are starting a bit later. I'm almost 40 and remember growing up in June it was always hot and then by september it would cool down, now in september its still hot and winter doesn't start till later it seems
if at all

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
In guessing that mini heat wave the east coast just had from Ontario/Quebec to NY didn't touch the Midwest. Odd usually we are pretty on par weather wise as far as Detroit and Toronto. It's been cool up here too but not enough for heat. Up until a few days ago
in OH, yes it did, all week was in the 90s.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
With humidity? It was hot then it rained and cooled down tremendously, but the numbers dont say anywhere near 102 on Wednesday. I was on the move and got caught in the rain, it didn't feel like no 102 fam.
Contrarian ass mfer :mjlol:

Just admit it's hot breh goddamn

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Dammit.

You should go finish the jog and hopefully your ending gets completed by tonight.

You’re a broke ass bum from dirty ass Detroit that can’t even afford to use your window unit AC :umad:

Dinner or choosing to use air conditioning must be a tough choice for you :to: