Almost mid June, using heat in house today, Aint touched the AC all year, car or house.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Had no idea.

I'm usually already using AC by mid May most years, it's usually already hot hot by now. We've only had like 1 90 degree day so far

summer doesn't technically start till the 20th. But i've been noticing the past few years the seasons are starting a bit later. I'm almost 40 and remember growing up in June it was always hot and then by september it would cool down, now in september its still hot and winter doesn't start till later it seems

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You must be one of those people who need it to be 90 to use the AC...
summer doesn't technically start till the 20th. But i've been noticing the past few years the seasons are starting a bit later. I'm almost 40 and remember growing up in June it was always hot and then by september it would cool down, now in september its still hot and winter doesn't start till later it seems
I've been saying for about a decade now that seasons are 6 weeks behind

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
How them winters looking tho
:mjgrin:

This past winter wasn't bad at all. We had like 1 or 2 weeks of heavy snow and temps in the single digits or teens (I'm in southwest Michigan though). The winters have been getting progressively milder here probably a result of climate change. I'm happy with a mild summer though especially seeing the southwest getting scorched with triple digits.