almost kicked an africans *** today

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
He wanna sit around and kick all that "you guys are lazy. You do not use what you have" jazz, and im pissed the hell off so i say what you think them white folks see you as? He said hopefully not as one of you, and thats when i called him a bytch ass nikka and said thats why you come from a line full of cowards who could not even defend your own backyard from invaders and protect your children from combat. Things really got heated.

But i just wanna ask, :wtf: how can we want others to see beyond race when we cant even do it amongst ourselves?:ld:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Negro in America are not Africans. It's one of the biggest lies in the history in the history of the world, and Africans know that.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
should've kicked that african booty scratchers monkey ass

them pussies is the reason we over here to begin with

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But afrikaans are? :lupe:

Not sure what you mean, but what I'm saying is people try to call us African due to the similarities in skin color, but we're not the same. People try to attribute our differences to race mixing, but there wasn't THAT much race mixing that went on while we were slaves. We were taken from Africa, but that wasn't our original home. We were escaping persecution there and were given by the Africans and the Arabs to the white man.

Exodus 11:7
But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Not sure what you mean, but what I'm saying is people try to call us African due to the similarities in skin color, but we're not the same. People try to attribute our differences to race mixing, but there wasn't THAT much race mixing that went on while we were slaves. We were taken from Africa, but that wasn't our original home. We were escaping persecution there and were given by the Africans and the Arabs to the white man.

But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.

who the fukk is "us" nicca? I'm Black, from Chiraq, and Africa is my home (eem tho I aint been yet. :ehh:)......You can never take that from us Moors (see, how I can define who I mean by "us"??? :ld:)

People in AFRICA aren't even a collective UNIT, so you sound really stupid. :gladbron: That US Education and Logic is making me dunk/dump on yo bytch ass, nikka. :krs::krs::krs:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who the fukk is "us" nicca? I'm Black, from Chiraq, and Africa is my home (eem tho I aint been yet. :ehh:)......You can never take that from us Moors (see, how I can define who I mean by "us"??? :ld:)

People in AFRICA aren't even a collective UNIT, so you sound really stupid. :gladbron: That US Education and Logic is making me dunk/dump on yo bytch ass, nikka. :krs::krs::krs:

What tribe are you from in Africa?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

Afrikaans are white south africaners born there (african by your definition)

Plenty of race mixing went on, look at the varying colors in your average black family line, from the first relative to the last.

What you saying :wtf: we dont have african heritage and blood? Just as african as you :stopitslime:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
You prob could of whopped him tho..Africans can't fight for shyt..have you seen blood sport? They jump around like monkeys..I don't know if that was really how they fight or not..but it's based on a true story so I'm a say yeah

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Afrikaans are white south africaners born there (african by your definition)

Plenty of race mixing went on, look at the varying colors in your average black family line, from the first relative to the last.

What you saying :wtf: we dont have african heritage and blood? Just as african as you :stopitslime:

African by 'my definition', or African by citizenship? Ask yourself why there are white people in Africa...Anyway, no there wasn't that much race mixing going on. For one, whites looked at us like savages, so the women slave masters definitely couldn't have kids with the males (although I'm sure it happened) and the male slave owners didn't necessarily fukk every female slave. Stop believing everything that's told to you. Again, we were taken from Africa, but that doesn't mean we were African. If you left the U.S. because you were scared of being killed, and moved to Canada, kidnapped while in Canada and brought to China-are you an American, Canadian, or Chinese? Ignore citizenship for this question.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk a tribe nicca :what: .....You cannot take my acestory nor melanin away.....
I swear, you prolly live by the country dividing lines, thinking it's all official. :snoop:

I'm part of the Black Get Money Tribe. What? :shaq2:

Damn, you're ignorant. So if the white man told you that your ancestors were from Scotland, would you believe him?