Almost got exposed for being a virgin today brehs

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NEVER EVER admit to being a virgin, nothing good will come from it. Act you been getting poon since middle school

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I personally feel like a grown adult compared to all these lil freshmen on my campus :manny: and I'm 22

but 4 years aint really that big of a gap if you think about it...
This. It's really not. People only seem to emphasize it when you're young.

Bit it's no different than say a 28 year old hanging out with a 24 year old our a 36 year old hanging out with a 32 year old, etc

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I could care less if a bxtch got hair or not :manny:

As long as she don't expect me to eat that forest tho :scusthov:

Exactly this. I did that shyt once, it almost made me throw up. Hair all up in my mouth and shyt. I was like "no offense, but you gotta shave that if you want me to go down on you again." She was actually cool with that and gets regular waxing :ehh: If you are good at eating a bytch out, they'll do almost anything to keep that shyt up. :steviej:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'll eat the bush as long it's not too much.... as long as the clit isnt covered like that.

bald is good too. doesn't really matter, chicks know what looks good on them.

for reference - Athletic body gonna have the bold or strip or patch at top. thick chicks usually never have the bush. young girls might have the bush, but under the bush there's magic. girls w the bush have to clean it more cuz the hairs trap the juices.. the bush is almost never as kinky at the hair on the head.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Dude, this is becoming almost comical now. Straighten up and keep your chin up high, that is if you're indeed a virgin. If you're not and you're just trolling stfu & FOH. :camby:

Last edited:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Anybody else tired of this dude's bullshyt stories? GTFOH :camby:

Matter of fact, I'm tired of this nikka trolling. Nobody fukking cares if you're a virgin or not, fakkit. Ignore list.

who the fukk are you my nikka? i dont remember reading a single post you've ever made. hop off my dikk and tell ur bytch to get on fakkit.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Anybody else tired of this dude's bullshyt stories? GTFOH :camby:

Matter of fact, I'm tired of this nikka trolling. Nobody fukking cares if you're a virgin or not, fakkit. Ignore list.

-tired of reading a posters bullshyt stories
-clicks on thread of said posters bullshyt story.