Almost got exposed for being a virgin today brehs

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Hanging out with freshman got me more :dahell: then OP being a virgin
fukk you hangin' around freshmen for? :what:

this needs to be addressed..

they actually sophmores.... i was out of school for 2 years and last year was my first year back and many of the people who were hear when i was graduated... so i started kicking it with my freshman guys they my nikkas tho. i feel bad cuz i overslept and missed my mans party:snoop: i just sent him a text imma call him to tomorrow.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
why don't you just come clean tho, breh? i mean what are they really gonna do? nobody can force you to go fukk and 'older' virgins are some of the sexiest folks i've ever meet. if they try to talk smack, just stand firm. i mean you're doing that already, anyway.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
are u retarded breh?:what: i started college in fall 2008 do you honestly expect ppl that i was in school with the first time around to still be in college? ill put it like this i guarantee i have more friends than the amount of bottles of mollywater youve sold.
:lupe:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I bet if it was the talk of the party girls would be throwing themselves at you to be #1.

:eat: breh :eat:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
are u retarded breh?:what: i started college in fall 2008 do you honestly expect ppl that i was in school with the first time around to still be in college? ill put it like this i guarantee i have more friends than the amount of bottles of mollywater youve sold.

:banderas:

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx

:heh: