Almost got exposed for being a virgin today brehs

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
let me preface this by saying that im 23 and still in undergrad my circle consist of a group of nikkas who are 18-19 years old. we were chilling on campus today bored and shyt and this one shorty walk by. she come up and started chopping it up with my guys. when she walked away they started making jokes about her being unhygienic. they was like i heard nikkas saying she dont shave. so me being the virgin i am i simply ask "what's wrong with being hairy:huh:" them nikkas was like "dog is you serious?:what:" "you joking right :wtf:" im like kinda i guess. and then one of them asked me did i like fukking girls with hairy p*ssy. when that nikka asked me that i froze. i got an impulse to just be straight up like "im a virgin" but i just couldnt muster the courage (i already feel out of placed for being older than these nikkas. and i know if i wouldve said something word wouldve traveled fast to everybody in the cirle females included:snoop:) so i just played it safe and :yeshrug: that was a close call:whew: plus one of my guys having a party tonight the nikka turning 19 and i wasn't tryna have my virginity be the talk of the party:sadcam:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
mj-laughing.gif

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Lol this is pathetic breh. I really hope this isn't a true story. :what:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
let me preface this by saying that im 23 and still in undergrad my circle consist of a group of nikkas who are 18-19 years old. we were chilling on campus today bored and shyt and this one shorty walk by. she come up and started chopping it up with my guys. when she walked away they started making jokes about her being unhygienic. they was like i heard nikkas saying she dont shave. so me being the virgin i am i simply ask "what's wrong with being hairy:huh:" them nikkas was like "dog is you serious?:what:" "you joking right :wtf:" im like kinda i guess. and then one of them asked me did i like fukking girls with hairy p*ssy. when that nikka asked me that i froze. i got an impulse to just be straight up like "im a virgin" but i just couldnt muster the courage (i already feel out of placed for being older than these nikkas. and i know if i wouldve said something word wouldve traveled fast to everybody in the cirle females included:snoop:) so i just played it safe and :yeshrug: that was a close call:whew: plus one of my guys having a party tonight the nikka turning 19 and i wasn't tryna have my virginity be the talk of the party:sadcam:

So your a virgin, but you're scared to tell people you are a virgin and your reason for being one. And you front like you have had sex?

Have an ambiguous moral code brehs..

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
All you had to do was say u don't care if its hairy or it doesn't bother you. Some people actually no how to trim down their and wash it well. Remember it's there for a reason.