'Almost Christmas' Movie 11/11 ft Danny Glover, Mo'Nique, JB Smoove, Omar Epps, G. Union, and others

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Why is every Christmas movie a full cast of stars and always have the same exact story (come home to family, one couple has a huge problem that disrupts things)?

This is obviously the black version, but they come out every year.

Between the cast and low box office pull I dont think these make that much money. why are they made?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Why is every Christmas movie a full cast of stars and always have the same exact story (come home to family, one couple has a huge problem that disrupts things)?

Between the cast and low box office pull I dont think these make that much money. why are they made?
They make money and people like to see the same story over and over again.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Might go see this with my shorty this week. Not expecting anything great but after years of us not getting a chance on TV and the big screen i'm supporting anything that is at least decent with us in it.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
tyler perry ruined these movies for me man I just cant see myself checking for these anymore... maybe if I have kids one day ill catch up on all these big momma dinner table movies :snoop:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
people, this is a date movie... this is an excuse to ask a shorty out a date. who cares if it suck, get some ass

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

Damn near every movie has the same formula depending on the genre b. Maybe you haven't noticed it yet tho. It sells.