'Almost Christmas' Movie 11/11 ft Danny Glover, Mo'Nique, JB Smoove, Omar Epps, G. Union, and others

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Made a thread cause i didnt see one and it comes out next friday, 11/11. Here's the trailer:

Looks potentially good and entertaining, I'll be there to check it out, support. Yall?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I usually watch one of these around Christmas/winter time, last year it was some horrific movie with John Goodman and Diane Lane kissing, centering around a messy, obnoxious family, and the lies they tell each other...Meet The somethings maybe? In 2013 I saw, and mostly liked that Best Man sequel, though it has it's shortcomings. I may see this, though I have reservations about Mo'Nique, I just don't like fat men or woman acting all fat and demeaning in the name of comedy.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish she would show her comedic stylings without always playing a hood fat loud mouth.
I thought she really hurt Welcome home Roscoe Jenkins with that bullshyt and she looks equally out of place in this

think that's just how she's been typecasted...if she doesnt do it, they'll just get someone else to do it...i get what you saying though, sometimes that character feels out of place and forced into movies....the way they talk, hopefully this isnt one of those cases....