Almost 20 years into the New Millennium. What are your opinions on it so far? #Y2K 20th Anniversary

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Babylon to the highest degree:francis:

Love seeing uber eats prototype drones fly a $100 order of Sushi over a group of homeless people

Landlords renting commercial space to white people making a Caribbean restaurant while simultaneously kicking out actual Caribbean people from the apartments above is a special “only in this era” type of thing too

2020 is going to feel like a combo of Children of Men and Curb Your Enthusiasm

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Amazing and disheartening. We are wiser but weaker.

Amazing b/c of how much we know and can know.

Disheartening b/c we are actually regressing.

Devaluing trades and making people feel inferior if they don’t attend college is one of the biggest rackets in America and I’m an academic.

Exchanging real knowledge for virtual knowledge

Rise of white nationalism

Coming face to face with the reality of environmental crisis due to overconsumption.

Unwillingness to call the wealthy elite on their bullshyt.

Mass social apathy driven by anti-pc...why u always complaining rhetoric. The shyt that Trump has gotten away with and people are starting to just shrug their shoulders.

That’s dangerous.

Otherwise, life has been good to me. As a woman, currently I feel like I can do anything....

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Nope nowhere near, I expected much more. shyt has been disappointing at best. All them resources for all them inventions are going towards war, campaigns, elites pocketbook, and primitive-looking buildings.

This only a few good things that this garbage ass Millenium produced

• Software stuff

Last edited: