Almost 20 years into the New Millennium. What are your opinions on it so far? #Y2K 20th Anniversary

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Not in NY wasn't

Like I said u still saw pants and jackets in June and August got too cold to wear shorts

Maybe other places were hotter than normal but NYC was not
Yes, everywhere was hotter. Peep how hot Alaska got this summer. Smashed all their records. Consider nyc lucky this year. Winter right around the corner tho.:sas2:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dating apps:wow:

Copy & paste a message to 50 women. 3-5 women will be ready to meet you & give you some p*ssy:shaq:

You dont understand how easy we have it

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
idk but since 09/11/ and specifically 2012 there has definitely been a change of "consciousness" PC culture, open homosexuality, gender neutral non sense and kinda weird stuff been normalize.

And of course technologies that becoming closer and closer to scifi movies by the year.:wow:

The 2020s are gonna be interesting if all the things Musk promised and warned about come true:sadcam: but at the same time it confirms the bible for me:blessed:

Daps
idk but since 09/11/ and specifically 2012 there has definitely been a change of "consciousness" PC culture, open homosexuality, gender neutral non sense and kinda weird stuff been normalize.

And of course technologies that becoming closer and closer to scifi movies by the year.:wow:

The 2020s are gonna be interesting if all the things Musk promised and warned about come true:sadcam: but at the same time it confirms the bible for me:blessed:

I think that is due to social media. We didn’t have access to everyone’s thought before social media. Once everyone was connected, that’s when all hell broke loose.

Just look at the comment sections on articles. Every side was looking at each other like

:picard:

“THAT is how you feel??”
:dwillhuh:

“I DON’T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE!!”

:damn:

And some differences of opinion and beliefs ARE worth terminating a friendship.

:manny:

This happened for me around the Trayvon verdict, and came to a head with Mike Brown.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I think that is due to social media. We didn’t have access to everyone’s thought before social media. Once everyone was connected, that’s when all hell broke loose.

Just look at the comment sections on articles. Every side was looking at each other like

:picard:

“THAT is how you feel??”
:dwillhuh:

“I DON’T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE!!”

:damn:

And some differences of opinion and beliefs ARE worth terminating a friendship.

:manny:

This happened for me around the Trayvon verdict, and came to a head with Mike Brown.

Yep, closet white supremacist, simps and the like came out like a flood.:francis:

Its the global mind my man :blessed:

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Bro We lost fukking MJ and Prince since then. :mjcry:

That shyt is still crazy.

And not to mention other legends like Whitney, Aaliyah, Left Eye etc. There were a shyt ton of Rappers and the young rapper deaths like Mac and Nip. There were mad big wrestlers that passed. All the top NBA stars from 2000 are gone (Kobe, Shaq, Duncan, AI etc.) Actors.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Underwhelming and overwhelming. It's amazing how fast technology has progressed in twenty years. I remember in 1999 cellphones were sort of like a luxury but now everyone has one. The things you can do with a cellphone is amazing. Pretty much everything you can do on a computer you can do on a cellphone.

The millennium started off with the majority of the country using dial up internet and now we got fiber optics. You got social media so can connect with people all over the world and reconnect with people that would have been almost impossible. The other day I got a friend request on Facebook from an old friend from JUNIOR HIGH. Haven't seen or spoke to dude in almost twenty years!

Still waiting on my flying car though! :francis: