Allen Iverson goes AWOL, and Big3 doesn’t look happy

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Cube needs to bring in another star and cut ties with Iverson, immediately.

Can't have this type of shyt happening just as the product is gaining steam.

Bring in T-Mac, Sprewell, etc.

They can also bring in Baron Davis.

T-Mac said he would play if he could physically do it, but he can't :mjcry:

Sprewell didn't even get drafted after the Big3 camp, he was apparently really out of shape. Same with Steve Francis.
Forget AI they need to get Kevin Ollie that man will play for ANYBODY :wow: Breh probably got a job sweeping the bleachers at the stadium right now too

Breh, Kevin Ollie coached UConn to an NCAA championship 3 years ago...He's making like 1000x more as a coach than he ever did as a player

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Breh, Kevin Ollie coached UConn to an NCAA championship 3 years ago...He's making like 1000x more as a coach than he ever did as a player

Oh I know, was referring to a thread made back on here or :hamster: a few years ago about Kevin Ollie always ending up with a job :russ:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
"You got me out here skipping games too."

C2BKTw-W8AANTJY.jpg

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
It's a bad look. I don't know what's wrong with dude. He's getting paid by the Big3 so not showing up isn't cool at all. Especially when he's the face of the league and he's clearly hurting the product. It's the first year of the league and you have coaches talking reckless about the league and the face of the franchise not even showing up to his games.

Feel bad for Cube.