ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Im not afraid im just not gonna participate in a ban bet with a troll. Its a lose lose. just accept your fate:yeshrug:

How is it lose lose? Are you not about finding cacs and notifying thecoli of their presence? If so, and if I truly am I a cac, then me being permabanned would be a W for you and thecoli, no? As far as me being a troll, is this the troll list? or the WHITE troll list? Where is your evidence of me being white? If it weren't for one post on the first page of this thread, which that member retracted not two pages later, there would be no question of my blackness.

You are afraid, but it will not matter, I will notify the admins and the bet will be made official. When you are unable to log in in the coming days, remember, you did this to yourself. :ufdup:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
How is it lose lose? Are you not about finding cacs and notifying thecoli of their presence? If so, and if I truly am I a cac, then me being permabanned would be a W for you and thecoli, no? As far as me being a troll, is this the troll list? or the WHITE troll list? Where is your evidence of me being white? If it weren't for one post on the first page of this thread, which that member retracted not two pages later, there would be no question of my blackness.

You are afraid, but it will not matter, I will notify the admins and the bet will be made official. When you are unable to log in in the coming days, remember, you did this to yourself. :ufdup:
:russell:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
:russell: I do me. thats it. I follow my own rules and do what I feel like. this aint 1997. I got a hustle, repairing computers so I keep on with myself.

officer, Im too old for that bangin shyt
no officer here, you look mexican are from NorCal and are decked out in Niners gear, it's a natural question :shaq2:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
no officer here, you look mexican are from NorCal and are decked out in Niners gear, it's a natural question :shaq2:
thats just how the culture is out here. :manny: I got northerners in my family. one of my grandfathers was a northerner back in the 70s. Its embedded in northern california latino culture. just like how all that sewer stuff is part of southern california culture.

I represent the culture a part of myself belongs to, as an African/Mexican American male. :yeshrug:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I better not ever end up on this list. :martin:

I already had 2 nikkas accuse me of being a cac and I got banned for it.

g5rpHhHo.jpg

:snoop:

Im black, just cus I got light skin dont mean nada. I know where I came from.

Paperwork :sas2:

dEiPVEkL.jpg

Family photo of blood relatives :sas1:
But you looks mexican
FNCJdRg.png

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
thats just how the culture is out here. :manny: I got northerners in my family. one of my grandfathers was a northerner back in the 70s. Its embedded in northern california latino culture. just like how all that sewer stuff is part of southern california culture.

I represent the culture a part of myself belongs to, as an African/Mexican American male. :yeshrug:

I've never seen Norte ever :mjlol:.

Only one Mexican hood out in LA that rocks red.