ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
You cant add names when you on the list your damn self:wtb:
We've already been over this. I have been confirmed breh since before you all accusing me of being a cac (:scust:) were even members on this site

I am saddened and disappointed, Bmore, as The CDA was under the impression that we were working together to bring a stop caccery on thecoli once and for all, but since that is obviously not the case, I must let you know that no one gets in the way of the CDA and its cac detecting, not even a fellow breh :ufdup:

So with that said, I propose a ban bet to you and anyone else who dare question my blackness from here on out.

I am warning you BmoreGorilla, remove me from the list. It does not have to be this way. We can be a great team or you can catch the hammer of banning.
full

That includes you too, @Trent. The disrespect will be tolerated no longer

Sincerely, the CDA

Last edited:

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
We've already been over this. I have been confirmed breh since before you all accusing me of being a cac (:scust:) were even members on this site

I am saddened and disappointed, Bmore, as The CDA was under the impression that we were working together to bring a stop caccery on thecoli once and for all, but since that is obviously not the case, I must let you know that no one gets in the way of the CDA and its cac detecting, not even a fellow breh :ufdup:

So with that said, I propose a ban bet to you and anyone else who dare question my blackness from here on out.

I am warning you BmoreGorilla, remove me from the list. It does not have to be this way. We can be a great team or you can get the hammer of banning.
full

Sincerely, the CDA

I'm dead :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

I am warning you BmoreGorilla, remove me from the list. It does not have to be this way. We can be a great team or you can get the hammer of banning.
full

Sincerely, the CDA
You aint never confirm anything. You been on the list since DAY 1 and just now saying something

Ronald McDonald

Daps
You aint never confirm anything. You been on the list since DAY 1 and just now saying something
I posted pics back in 2013. @ODOT Meta accused me of being a cac in the early pages of this thread then backed down once I proposed a ban bet and @Wheresmypassport confirmed to him that I am indeed a breh.

This is your last chance. I am not going to quote the posts. Find them yourself or accept the bet :ufdup:

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Not sure if I was on this list :mjlol:

But I always been up front with being mexi/cac.

I will admit though I did troll little bit in the beginning because I came from the IC.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I posted pics back in 2013. @ODOT Meta accused me of being a cac in the early pages of this thread then backed down once I proposed a ban bet and @Wheresmypassport confirmed to him that I am indeed a breh.

This is your last chance. I am not going to quote the posts. Find them yourself or accept the bet :ufdup:
Im pretty sure if you posted your pic before its nothing to do it again. And we aint doing hand pics in 2017:mjgrin:

Ronald McDonald

Daps
Im pretty sure if you posted your pic before its nothing to do it again. And we aint doing hand pics in 2017:mjgrin:
I am not posting my pic until you accept the permaban bet. This blatant disrespect will not go without consequence. I will even make a thread. But I will give you one last chance since you just ruled out hand pics. Here is a thread I made documenting the presence of feces in my shrimp fried rice last year.

Yo is This Shrimp Feces In My Fried Rice???

As you can see from the second spoiler, that is clearly the thumb and index finger of a proud black man. One who has never made nor dapped a questionable/cacish/c00nish post. You see what i am doing here? I am hinting at your inevitable fate. OR, I could be saving you from it. It is your choice
full

I'm sure the brehettes would be disappointed to see their favorite male member with a cross through his name. Don't do this to them, Bmore, don't do this to yourself. This is your last chance to remove me from the list

You have 24 hours to make a decision or I will make the thread and you will be gone, like poof. :ufdup:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I am not posting my pic until you accept the permaban bet. This blatant disrespect will not go without consequence. I will even make a thread. But I will give you one last chance since you just ruled out hand pics. Here is a thread I made documenting the presence of feces in my shrimp fried rice last year.

Yo is This Shrimp Feces In My Fried Rice???

As you can see from the second spoiler, that is clearly the thumb and index finger of a proud black man. One who has never made nor dapped a questionable/cacish/c00nish post. You see what i am doing here? I am hinting at your inevitable fate. OR, I could be saving you from it. It is your choice
full

I'm sure the brehettes would be disappointed to see their favorite male member with a cross through his name. Don't do this to them, Bmore, don't do this to yourself. This is your last chance to remove me from the list

You have 24 hours to make a decision or I will make the thread and you will be gone, like poof. :ufdup:
I aint making a bet with you. On the list you stay:ufdup:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I better not ever end up on this list. :martin:

I already had 2 nikkas accuse me of being a cac and I got banned for it.

e0794db9398b4033abd988a1427aa10c.jpeg

407424bf8e944092bca3038935afaca2.jpeg

g5rpHhHo.jpg

:snoop:

Im black, just cus I got light skin dont mean nada. I know where I came from.

C3Ej0ZhVcAEFstM.jpg

Paperwork :sas2:

dEiPVEkL.jpg

Family photo of blood relatives :sas1:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
I better not ever end up on this list. :martin:

I already had 2 nikkas accuse me of being a cac and I got banned for it.

e0794db9398b4033abd988a1427aa10c.jpeg

407424bf8e944092bca3038935afaca2.jpeg

g5rpHhHo.jpg

:snoop:

Im black, just cus I got light skin dont mean nada. I know where I came from.

C3Ej0ZhVcAEFstM.jpg

Paperwork :sas2:

dEiPVEkL.jpg

Family photo of blood relatives :sas1:

You from Norte?