ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
No you only addressed movies
Same difference...future got an album called dirty sprite :lolbron: that was made for and promoted to black folks...Trayvon got killed the night he was buying shyt to make lean...to not acknowledge that rap music promote this bullshyt is really some c00n shyt :comeon: but I dont expect nothing less from you nikkas...

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Same difference...future got an album called dirty sprite :lolbron: that was made for and promoted to black folks...Trayvon got killed the night he was buying shyt to make lean...to not acknowledge that rap music promote this bullshyt is really some c00n shyt :comeon: but I dont expect nothing less from you nikkas...
Trayvon got killed before Dirty Sprite came out. Not only that he was buying iced tea and skittles. Im no lean drinker but Im pretty sure that's not how you make it. And whats the same between TV and movies? You made the comment that rap tries to portray itself as real but have you never heard of reality tv which is the biggest genre in TV right now?

Lemme guess. Reality TV is just entertainment now?:heh:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Trayvon got killed before Dirty Sprite came out. Not only that he was buying iced tea and skittles. Im no lean drinker but Im pretty sure that's not how you make it. And whats the same between TV and movies? You made the comment that rap tries to portray itself as real but have you never heard of reality tv which is the biggest genre in TV right now?

Lemme guess. Reality TV is just entertainment now?:heh:
You nikkas on here claim reality is fake all the time but now it's real just to make your point :comeon: can't have it both ways....and there's facebook posts of Trayvon bragging bout drinking lean :hubie:you can't check me on that topic...

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You nikkas on here claim reality is fake all the time but now it's real just to make your point :comeon: can't have it both ways....and there's facebook posts of Trayvon bragging bout drinking lean :hubie:you can't check me on that topic...
the majority of reality tv is fake just like the majority of hip hop is fake. You cant have it both ways. You cant say hip hop is destructive without saying the same about other forms of entertainment. Sex, drugs, and money sells. And yes I can check you on the Trayvon shyt becuz you said he was buying ingredients to make lean the night he was killed. When I showed that you were wrong on that assumption you deflected to his Facebook account

You talking out the side of your neck:heh:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
the majority of reality tv is fake just like the majority of hip hop is fake. You cant have it both ways. You cant say hip hop is destructive without saying the same about other forms of entertainment. Sex, drugs, and money sells. And yes I can check you on the Trayvon shyt becuz you said he was buying ingredients to make lean the night he was killed. When I showed that you were wrong on that assumption you deflected to his Facebook account

You talking out the side of your neck:heh:
You said he wasn't doing lean before the DS2 album came out...I told you he posted on facebook about drinking lean...and everybody know you can use candy and soft drink to make lean which is what he bought that night :francis: all the other forms of entertainment acknowledge that it's just entertainment...rap is the only art form that pride it self on being REAL :upsetfavre: what you see is what you get...you defend that c00n shyt :francis:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You said he wasn't doing lean before the DS2 album came out...I told you he posted on facebook about drinking lean...and everybody know you can use candy and soft drink to make lean which is what he bought that night :francis: all the other forms of entertainment acknowledge that it's just entertainment...rap is the only art form that pride it self on being REAL :upsetfavre: what you see is what you get...you defend that c00n shyt :francis:
No I said he was dead before DS2 came out. You mean to tell me something called reality tv doesn't pride itself on being real? I also find it hard to believe you don't listen to hip hop

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
No I said he was dead before DS2 came out. You mean to tell me something called reality tv doesn't pride itself on being real? I also find it hard to believe you don't listen to hip hop
Reality is well known to be fake :comeon: cmon bruh you smarter than that...I actually listen to hip hop :hubie: 21 savage song stuntin on my ex is top of my play list...

Daps
Negged. :pacspit: