ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
So would you agree that you cant be a social justice warrior and watch tv or movies at the same time as well?:jbhmm:
False equivalence :comeon: movies are not promoted as real or as a way of life to be "cool" and "accepted" by your black peers :skip: you not slick...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
is J. Cole talking about drugs crimes and fukking hoes?
negged cac
Yes to your question ...got 4 5s like change for a 20 :skip: I'll beat the p*ssy up that's the hook right there :skip: bring back 4 or 5 6 hoes fukk them and kick them to the door nikka you know it goes :skip:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
False equivalence :comeon: movies are not promoted as real or as a way of life to be "cool" and "accepted" by your black peers :skip: you not slick...
But its all entertainment at the end of the day. The only people being influenced negatively by music are people raised with little guidance. Movies and TV are issues for these people as well

Try again:russell:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
But its all entertainment at the end of the day. The only people being influenced negatively by music are people raised with little guidance. Movies and TV are issues for these people as well

Try again:russell:
:skip: lean being popular over the past 2 years is also not because of rap :beli: some "social warriors" choosing to bury their heads in the sand...that's what MLK would do huh :sas2:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:skip: lean being popular over the past 2 years is also not because of rap :beli: some "social warriors" choosing to bury their heads in the sand...that's what MLK would do huh :sas2:
A whole bunch of prescription medications been popular the past few years. Is that rap's fault? Or is rap just a reflection of whats going on. Also theres plenty of rappers who don't promote drug use

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
So would you agree that you cant be a social justice warrior and watch tv or movies at the same time as well?:jbhmm:
Respectability politics= automatic c00n/cac. People that ignore the fact that every other race does exact same shyt should automatically be on this list. They completely ignore that banging and misogyny was worse before Rap even existed.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
A whole bunch of prescription medications been popular the past few years. Is that rap's fault? Or is rap just a reflection of whats going on. Also theres plenty of rappers who don't promote drug use
Yes it is...name another genre of music promoting lean in every song :yeshrug: you can deny it if you want to since you got freedom of speech :mjlol: but you know it's true ...

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yes it is...name another genre of music promoting lean in every song :yeshrug: you can deny it if you want to since you got freedom of speech :mjlol: but you know it's true ...
There's no genre of music period that promotes lean in every song. Even rap. And you skipped right over my TV comment:sas2:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
There's no genre of music period that promotes lean in every song. Even rap. And you skipped right over my TV comment:sas2:
Using white supremacy logic to shyt on a rebellious form of music. I don't do any drugs or drink at all but lol @ this being a problem. If people want to smoke, drink or do whatever drug that's on them. I think damn near all drugs should be legal anyways, especially to sell.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Using white supremacy logic to shyt on a rebellious form of music. I don't do any drugs or drink at all but lol @ this being a problem. If people want to smoke, drink or do whatever drug that's on them. I think damn near all drugs should be legal anyways, especially to sell.
People been getting high and drunk for 1,000s of years but all of a sudden its hip hops fault:heh: